Travis

Re: Justice for Buster
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 11:33 PM Quote
I'm glad the dogs no longer live there. It must be a relief.
It's a good idea to check every now and then to see if the guy's telling the truth or if he tries to bring them back.

th74
th74 Posted Tue 20 May, 2008 3:37 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
The landlord hired a lawyer who called my lawyer (boss's wife). She assured the lawyer that we were good for now. But apparently the landlord wants to talk to me to hear my side of the story.

Not sure if I am interested in that. He has been nice to my lawyer but he was a real jerk to me and I'm convinced he's going to try and get me to somehow admit these might not be the dogs so he can tell his tenant they're OK to bring back.

It is true I never saw the dogs but my friend did and she asked my neighbor what the dogs looked like and the descriptions matched. And they are on my street living in a house that has a hole in the fence. It's them.

What do you think I should do?

I say don't talk to the lawyer and refer him/her to your lawyer friend if they call. You've got a PM with more from me.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 20 May, 2008 12:54 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
I say don't talk to the lawyer and refer him/her to your lawyer friend if they call. You've got a PM with more from me.

Thanks for the PM. The only lawyers I would speak to on my own are my boss and his wife. ; )

It's the landlord who wanted to speak to me, not his lawyer. Not interested though.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:11 PM