Travis

   
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
lilly
Posts: 1531
lilly Posted Sun 14 Mar, 2010 4:15 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Ugh, apparently TK23 addressed the envelope to Erika incorrectly and it got returned to sender. This is nuts. I might have to call in Lilly's elf to take care of the situation.


oh, that is a serious threat! I had a dream the other night that a real life friend yelled at me because I forgot to give her candy is some sort of non existant real life candy exchange. I think it was inspired by the fear that Lilly elf puts in me.


hrmph.
maybe I should add that to my application letters: "supervised an international trading project and scared everyone to bits". ... hm...
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 5:22 PM Quote
I fear that Flat Travis has been lost somewhere between Florida and Mexico. I have asked TK23 whether she received them back again or what and she hasn't answered. I am totally bummed about our loss.
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 6:11 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I fear that Flat Travis has been lost somewhere between Florida and Mexico. I have asked TK23 whether she received them back again or what and she hasn't answered. I am totally bummed about our loss.


I will cry big 3D tears if they are lost.
We will have to have a funeral. Or memorial service.
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Posts: 7556
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 6:47 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I fear that Flat Travis has been lost somewhere between Florida and Mexico. I have asked TK23 whether she received them back again or what and she hasn't answered. I am totally bummed about our loss.


I will cry big 3D tears if they are lost.
We will have to have a funeral. Or memorial service.


Nooooooooooo!!!! I haven't even met them!!! :'o(
I hope TK23 shows up with good news soon. I refuse to accept FT are gone.
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Meridith
Posts: 2076
Meridith Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 9:54 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I fear that Flat Travis has been lost somewhere between Florida and Mexico. I have asked TK23 whether she received them back again or what and she hasn't answered. I am totally bummed about our loss.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Btw...SL video is done...just needs music.
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 10:03 PM Quote
Should we all PM and bug the snot out of her?
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 13 Apr, 2010 10:53 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:


Btw...SL video is done...just needs music.



RAWK !
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 11:13 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Should we all PM and bug the snot out of her?


Tempting idea, on your count?
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 11:13 AM Quote
Argh, gremlins!

Anyway, I hope FT is found soon!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 3:38 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Argh, gremlins!



Maybe gremlins stole them!!!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 3:40 PM Quote
I just PMed her. I suggest other FT lovers do the same.
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 6:45 PM Quote
OMG. This is horrible news. They can't be lost!!!! We were supposed to give them to the band! Ok...I'm PMing her. I have too many awesome memories with those little fellas. Yes, they are just paper...but it's FT!!!!!!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 6:51 PM Quote
OK, I PMed her too.

Is anyone FB friends with her??
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 6:57 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I have too many awesome memories with those little fellas. Yes, they are just paper...but it's FT!!!!!!


Haha, is it sad that I thought the same thing? Aww, FT memories! That was a very important paper to me!

Remember when I thought I lost the folder?
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 7:18 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
OK, I PMed her too.

Is anyone FB friends with her??


I am, that's how I contacted her before when she said they came back "Return to Sender" the first time.
 
Pages Previous 1...92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:55 PM
Post Reply