Travis

Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
I watched 2 of the vids and I think I would be embarassed to make a vid... Everyones was very cool, just don't think I could make a cool one :( lol.

Ohhh, please Melissa!!! We want to hear you!
Think how educational it would be for an argentinian :oP.

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 08 Nov, 2009 5:10 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Ohh! I LOVED the pronunciation videos!! They were fantastic. I wish there were more of them.

Me, too! And there definitely should be more of them! New words! Christmas vocab! ;D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 08 Nov, 2009 6:52 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
I watched 2 of the vids and I think I would be embarassed to make a vid... Everyones was very cool, just don't think I could make a cool one :( lol.

Oh, come on, Melissa! Sure you can! If Fran likes your accent, it's gotta be great ;D

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Tue 10 Nov, 2009 7:04 AM Quote
LOL well Fran loved it but I am super embarassed then! I will have to think about it and if I do do it I guess y'all (you will probably hear this a lot) will get a good laugh. It is embarrassing tho, seriously....

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 10 Nov, 2009 1:44 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
LOL well Fran loved it but I am super embarassed then! I will have to think about it and if I do do it I guess y'all (you will probably hear this a lot) will get a good laugh. It is embarrassing tho, seriously....

Ooohh, I know. But I'm sure we're going to love it! :o)

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Wed 11 Nov, 2009 12:36 AM Quote
LOL I may do one. But I won't have time to Christmas break sadly. Then maybe you can get a sneak peek at my sad little X-mas tree. ;0)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 11 Nov, 2009 1:01 AM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
LOL I may do one. But I won't have time to Christmas break sadly. Then maybe you can get a sneak peek at my sad little X-mas tree. ;0)

Just to give you a warning, we also have a boardie Christmas tree picture thread, too. You'll have to step it up a notch this year. ;o)

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Wed 11 Nov, 2009 6:14 AM Quote
Oh wow HELP PLZZZ!!! I dunno how I will do with it! Hoping the Travis X-mas ornament things make it on someones tree this year. I thought it would take off better than it did lol. Guess we will see! Now I am trying to think of a cool theme for my tree (I am still a college student) so its kind of whatever my family bought for me and a bunch of used stuff lol. (Colored lights eeeww) which I can change, but I must admit I have plaid ornaments (I want more) which made me very excited though everyone else thought they were ugly. We will see how it goes lol ;0)

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 11 Nov, 2009 6:46 PM Quote
Flat Travis went to the beach for lunch today...they needed it after a morning filled with meetings.

They're just about ready for their trip to Florida.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 30 Nov, 2009 6:47 PM Quote
Flat Travis are out for delivery in Florida today....and I may get around to actually creating a video of their Michigan/New York City/Philadelphia adventures....eventually.... :(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Nov, 2009 7:03 PM Quote
Thanks, Moz.

I think we have several slackers in the video department.
Sandy, Meridith, Ashleyb, Carla, Jolene. We're waaaaaaiting!

TK23
TK23 Posted Mon 30 Nov, 2009 8:52 PM Quote
FT have arrived in Florida in one piece! The lucky suckers are just in time to celebrate my bday with me Thursday. w00t w00t! ;). PS that reusable UPS envelope made my day, Moz.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 01 Dec, 2009 8:01 PM Quote
TK23 wrote:
FT have arrived in Florida in one piece! The lucky suckers are just in time to celebrate my bday with me Thursday. w00t w00t! ;). PS that reusable UPS envelope made my day, Moz.

That's me...Mr. Environmental.....

TK23
TK23 Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 6:53 PM Quote
LOL I'm not sure if anyone even pays attention to FT anymore, but just in case you're wondering, I've still got them and have completely been procrastinating as I've had the flu for the past week (but don't worry they haven't been touched by my sickly germs)... but I promise to get to it soon and keep this thing truckin'.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 7:35 PM Quote
Of course we pay attention. Sorry about the flu. You must give them a nice Christmas, then.

Pages Previous 1...89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:30 AM