Travis

   
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
moo_the_evil_boffin
Posts: 560
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 26 Aug, 2009 11:10 AM Quote
Hi guys, sorry I've been neglecting the FT website (A levels take up so much time lol). I've got a boring day of nothingness today, so I've decided to test out some new software and redo the whole website! If I'm having an easy time, I should have it finished by tonight. If not, then maybe by the end of the week!

I have a plan for some interesting features too!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
lindsey22295
Posts: 1790
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 10 Sep, 2009 7:05 PM Quote
Where are the little fellows?
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:08 AM Quote
Yeah, for real! It's been a while!! Who has stolen FT??
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 11 Sep, 2009 2:01 PM Quote
Lauren opted out, so Flat Travis on on their way to California to visit Lindsey.

P.S. HEY PEOPLE, let's get those VIDEOS made!!!

P.P.S. Anyone know if Mozman going to the concert on Oct 22? That would work out sweetly for another FT reunion.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Fri 11 Sep, 2009 2:20 PM Quote
flat t in tyme for the swedish american hall show ? hey lindsey I just bought some florescent ink lets do em up
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Meridith
Posts: 2076
Meridith Posted Fri 11 Sep, 2009 4:56 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

HEY PEOPLE, let's get those VIDEOS made!!!



Okay, okay, okay! Here's a preview of FT's visit to Salt Lake City, Utah, USA...

FT at the Bingham Canyon Copper Mine. (Largest open mine in the world.)
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/FT_Coppermine.jpg


FT visiting one of our beautiful canyons...Little Cottonwood Canyon
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/FT_LittleCottonwood.jpg


FT visiting one of the best ski resorts Snowbird. (Mind you this is in June when the snow has all melted...well most of it.)
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/FT_Snowbird.jpg


FT checking out some of the desert landscape here.
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/FT_SAGE.jpg


FT visiting the Salt Flats.
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/FT_SaltFlats.jpg


FT hanging out at the Annual Scottish Festival.
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/FT_ScottishFest.jpg


FT enjoying a Utah staple...cheese fries and fry sauce at The Training Table.
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/FT_Fries.jpg


FT visits SLC, Utah video coming soon....
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
lindsey22295
Posts: 1790
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 11 Sep, 2009 9:43 PM Quote
Looks like they had a great time in SLC! I love the picture of them with the guys in kilts. Haha. Did they know who Travis were?

FT are in transit to CA!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
irenesfor
Posts: 967
irenesfor Posted Sat 12 Sep, 2009 12:00 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Looks like they had a great time in SLC! I love the picture of them with the guys in kilts. Haha. Did they know who Travis were?

FT are in transit to CA!

Haha, yes, I also love that photo :)

 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
BoyRacer
Posts: 18
BoyRacer Posted Sat 12 Sep, 2009 12:39 AM Quote
Whoa, whoa, WHOA! The release of the FT Salt Lake Experience Photos was NOT authorized, and I demand that you remove them immediately.
My attorney will be contacting you if action is not taken.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Meridith
Posts: 2076
Meridith Posted Sat 12 Sep, 2009 1:53 AM Quote
BoyRacer wrote:
Whoa, whoa, WHOA! The release of the FT Salt Lake Experience Photos was NOT authorized, and I demand that you remove them immediately.
My attorney will be contacting you if action is not taken.


Pfffttt! It's Kayte's fault. She was going on demanding videos and it made me cave. All I gave them was a taste anyway.

BTW...we really should just get the video done already.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
carlottarocks
Posts: 911
carlottarocks Posted Sat 12 Sep, 2009 2:07 AM Quote
You Utahns (is it Utahns?) and your fry sauce ;) My old neighbor was from SLC and couldn't even touch a fry until she whipped up some mayo and ketchup concoction.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Meridith
Posts: 2076
Meridith Posted Sat 12 Sep, 2009 3:58 AM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
You Utahns (is it Utahns?) and your fry sauce ;) My old neighbor was from SLC and couldn't even touch a fry until she whipped up some mayo and ketchup concoction.


Carla...Fry sauce rocks your socks off! It's so yummy! And yes, we're Utahns. :)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Sat 12 Sep, 2009 2:17 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
BoyRacer wrote:
Whoa, whoa, WHOA! The release of the FT Salt Lake Experience Photos was NOT authorized, and I demand that you remove them immediately.
My attorney will be contacting you if action is not taken.


Pfffttt! It's Kayte's fault. She was going on demanding videos and it made me cave. All I gave them was a taste anyway.

BTW...we really should just get the video done already.


Plus, I think it's like having a joint checking account. You have to share the rights!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sat 12 Sep, 2009 2:22 PM Quote
flat travis and a iron maiden fan , uber rad
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sat 12 Sep, 2009 2:38 PM Quote
Did Boy Racer subject FT to milk not from a bag?
 
Pages Previous 1...83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 Next All Times GMT Current Time 7:35 PM
Post Reply