Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:35 PM Quote
We gotta keep this thread on the front page, I completely forgot about em and apparently I'm getting em next, woops! I hope they don't mind sweltering heat and a host that is pretty well laid up in bed due to 24/7 "morning" sickness. Now I have a good excuse to break in my new camera!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:37 PM Quote
Agreed I think everyone should endeavour to keep this thread on the front page, the sooner it reaches 150 pages the better.

Dubz

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:07 PM Quote
It won't help your cause any as a new one will just pop back up :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:24 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Agreed I think everyone should endeavour to keep this thread on the front page, the sooner it reaches 150 pages the better.

Dubz

I don't know what they do to you at that job of yours, but it must be really bad.

dee
dee Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:49 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

http://old-wizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/oscar_the_grouch_at_smithsonian.jpg

it's a good thing you love me because i am afraid i am going to subject you to some very gay things when i do finally get flat travis :p
xx

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 3:40 PM Quote
I wanna see FT and dubz do some heavy partying !

who's next anyway ... when Nor Cal Lindsey getting her shot ? i can't read the front page ...it's against my religion to look back so just tell me please .....i want lindsey to smash So Cals one . i capitalized cause thats important ! chea !

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 12 Jul, 2009 4:06 PM Quote
dee wrote:
it's a good thing you love me because i am afraid i am going to subject you to some very gay things when i do finally get flat travis :p
xx

For this reason I vote Dee gets FT next.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:35 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
dee wrote:
xx

For this reason I vote Dee gets FT next.

I second that!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:38 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

who's next anyway ... when Nor Cal Lindsey getting her shot ? i can't read the front page ...it's against my religion to look back so just tell me please .....i want lindsey to smash So Cals one . i capitalized cause thats important ! chea !

It's Carla, Lauren, then Lindsey.

The Flats are going country by country now, so we can wrap up this project before my grandchildren are born.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:17 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

It's Carla, Lauren, then Lindsey.

The Flats are going country by country now, so we can wrap up this project before my grandchildren are born.

NOR CAL !

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Jul, 2009 6:43 PM Quote
Can Don work his magic and make some sorta special Acoustic Flat Frandy for the tour? In my head it is literally half Fran/half Andy. And awesome.

We could express send it really quickly around the tour! Or convince the band to take it with them and then hand it over to it's representative in each city, who then gives in back at the end of the night. Like divorced parents with joint custody.

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 27 Jul, 2009 9:56 PM Quote
When are they due to appear in Norn Iron?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Jul, 2009 11:23 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
When are they due to appear in Norn Iron?

see first page of thread.

You've got some time

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 28 Jul, 2009 12:44 AM Quote
i vote dee gets to keep ft ,just to piss off the grouch :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 28 Jul, 2009 5:13 PM Quote
Mwahahahaha you do realise there is going to be some competition between Darran and I! lol Yo neighbour, we can always check where each other is taking them so we don't have a load of dups.

Pages Previous 1...81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:49 PM