Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 12:41 PM Quote
Man it's feast or famine with FT videos but I am so happy this week it's a feast.

That was a great video. It made me happy...and sad. I am glad I at least get to see Nikki, Kayte, and Kristy soon- 15 days in fact!!

And Kristy, FT loves a warm pillow. I will never stop believin'

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 1:15 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I am glad I at least get to see Nikki, Kayte, and Kristy soon- 15 days in fact!!

And Kristy, FT loves a warm pillow. I will never stop believin'

15 days!!!!!!!!!!
OH NO! Nikki, you better keep your WPP off me on the Saturday night!!!!
I wonder if there will be a Wings game that night.

Anne, my darling crackhead, you are oh so wrong.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 1:22 PM Quote
Aww, my favorite Flat Travis video ever. Such fun memories. I grinned like an idiot through the whole thing.

I also think Snow Patrol should permanently change their name to Snow Patro so it rhymes.

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 1:57 PM Quote
Aww, such a lovely video!! I really like the pics taken when you were waiting in line :)
The choice of song to go with the engagement part was perfect!
And the end, what can I say...I won't stop believing. Hopefully 2010 or 2011 (¿?) It doesn't matter, I'll keep waiting for as long as it takes ;)
Oh, I want Flat Travis to come to my town!!! There are so many cool places I'd like them to see in Montevideo...

PS: BTW, I'm with the cold pillow crowd :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 2:38 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:

The song holds a special place in my heart, because as a child, I thought the lyrics were "going to the jack-o-lantern, going to get married."

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 2:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:

The song holds a special place in my heart, because as a child, I thought the lyrics were "going to the jack-o-lantern, going to get married."

LOL! Kristy, that is so funny, and fitting too, because we're getting married on Halloween!
Oh, I loved the video, by the way!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 3:35 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:

LOL! Kristy, that is so funny, and fitting too, because we're getting married on Halloween!

Would you like me to record a special jack-o-lantern rendition? Perhaps for your first dance? I can think of nothing classier, frankly!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 22 May, 2009 9:48 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

in San FRANcisco ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 6:26 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:

Would you like me to record a special jack-o-lantern rendition? Perhaps for your first dance? I can think of nothing classier, frankly!

Hahaha! That's so funny! ^

OMG...15 days! I'm so excited to see you girls again! Kristy, I'm making a wall of warm pillows to separate myself from you! :P It would be cool if there was a Wings game on that night! Anne, does your cottage have Versus? lol!

Oh, and that is a horrible picture of me, but I'm glad it at least makes you guys laugh. :P I wonder if there was anyone on the other side of that glass.

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 12:02 PM Quote
I've just watched Anne's videos and Kristy's, and they are both fantastic!! Aww, LOVELY!!! :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 2:14 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Hahaha! That's so funny! ^

OMG...15 days! I'm so excited to see you girls again!

The Dead are touring still ?

BoyRacer
BoyRacer Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 4:36 PM Quote
I have been converted to cause of the Flat Travis project and am planning on helping when FT visits the land of the salted lake.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 4:46 PM Quote
BoyRacer wrote:
I have been converted to cause of the Flat Travis project and am planning on helping when FT visits the land of the salted lake.

Yay! Are you going to be the driver and the camera man? Start planning. Your time is nigh.

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 5:07 PM Quote
Great videos, ladies! ^^

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 23 May, 2009 5:28 PM Quote
BoyRacer wrote:

I hear rumours of milk antics coming my way

Pages Previous 1...80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next All Times UTC Current Time 11:38 AM