Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
mili
mili Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 7:51 AM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:

Brilliant! And you found a good song, too.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 8:28 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Hey! YAY!
Flat Travis are going to be with me for all the gigs I'm going to see in October! YAY! *________*

Hmm I thought I was having FT for London. Have I missed something?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 1:08 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:

Brilliant! And you found a good song, too.

Awwww! Great job! Looks like FT had fun! haha! I love the song as well! :) Good choice!!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 1:12 PM Quote
really cute vid! good job!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 1:23 PM Quote
Sorry She Devils , Barcelona > Detroit

That ruled , especially the street post of the I heart Barcelona .

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 2:57 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

oooooh, those She Devils are going to kick your sorry ass!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 3:07 PM Quote
Awesome job, Chiito! Oh, my gosh, I think I want to visit Barcelona! That Park Guell place is soooo cool! And the song is quite catchy. I have a feeling I'm going to be singing We're From Barcelona all day. I also like how some guy you didn't know wanted to be in the picture!

I am not insulted at all that Ric thinks the Barcelona video is better than Detroit.
1. It's harder to find cool things in Detroit that aren't burned to the ground or abandoned.
2. We took our pictures in one evening.
3. As it gets dark...well, you know the old saying "The freaks come out at night." In Detroit the freaks are always out. At night...you don't want to leave the safety of your vehicle. Even in the car we were approached by a scary lady who wanted money.

There are factors to consider, you see. Even for She-Devils, there are risks involved.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

oooooh, those She Devils are going to kick your sorry ass!

Kayte can take critisim . Too bad the Grande Ballroom wasn't in yours but you set the template for all future adventures . I hope Lindsey will top em all

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 3:26 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Awesome job, Chiito! Oh, my gosh, I think I want to visit Barcelona! That Park Gruell place is soooo cool! And the song is quite catchy. I have a feeling I'm going to be singing We're From Barcelona all day. I also like how some guy you didn't know wanted to be in the picture!

I am not insulted at all that Ric thinks the Barcelona video is better than Detroit.
1. It's harder to find cool things in Detroit that aren't burned to the ground or abandoned.
2. We took our pictures in one evening.
3. As it gets dark...well, you know the old saying "The freaks come out at night." In Detroit the freaks are always out. At night...you don't want to leave the safety of your vehicle. Even in the car we were approached by a scary lady who wanted money.

There are factors to consider, you see. Even for She-Devils, there are risks involved.

LOL! So true, K-Dawg...looking back, I wish we would have asked that scary lady to hold FT for a picture.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 4:10 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Too bad the Grande Ballroom wasn't in yours

The Grande Ballroom? You're living in the past, amigo. It's been closed and vacant for a long time, and as Wiki points out it has fallen into a state of disrepair.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/29/Grande_Ballroom_Detroit_Rock_Music_Landmark_on_Grand_River.jpg/300px-Grande_Ballroom_Detroit_Rock_Music_Landmark_on_Grand_River.jpg

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

The Grande Ballroom? You're living in the past, amigo. It's been closed and vacant for a long time, and as Wiki points has it has fallen into a state of disrepair.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/29/Grande_Ballroom_Detroit_Rock_Music_Landmark_on_Grand_River.jpg/300px-Grande_Ballroom_Detroit_Rock_Music_Landmark_on_Grand_River.jpg

I know , you guys should fix it up , get your mayor on it asap . Also a Gary Grimshaw day would be nice too

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 4:27 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

The Grande Ballroom? You're living in the past, amigo. It's been closed and vacant for a long time, and as Wiki points has it has fallen into a state of disrepair.

I know , you guys should fix it up , get your mayor on it asap.

Pfffffff! That's a good one, Ric!

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
Guys this really is a great idea - all these places we're discovering thanks to Flat Travis!!! Keep up the good work :-)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 4:35 PM Quote
Thank you for the nice comments!

Turtleneck wrote:
I also like how some guy you didn't know wanted to be in the picture!

Yeah, that was so cool! My sister, who speaks english, talked with him.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

I know , you guys should fix it up , get your mayor on it asap.

Pfffffff! That's a good one, Ric!

I think he has other issues right now!

Pages Previous 1...29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:41 PM