Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
mili
mili Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:

Hey, I have a problem: I don't find any song about Barcelona that have 4 minuts :O.

We're From Barcelona 5 minutes, 12 seconds.

We're From Barcelona 3 minutes 10 seconds

If you use one of these (or anything from YouTube) you can use a program like vidtomp3.com and then use it in a slideshow.

There's usually a thing in your slide show program where you can set it to "Fit slideshow to music" and it will automatically keep your slideshow within the music.

Thank you very much :)

I think this would be perfect! ahem. I'm sure with the right pictures of FT it would be great ;D I mean, the lyrics, "Barcelona - It was the first time that we met"... perfect, aren't they? *coughs*

(hey, you're lucky! be prepared for some "oompah" music next year, there's no positive English song about my place, so FT will have to swing and sway)

Lilly, you could have Falco's Munich Girls ;^) I believe it's echt 80's...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywlwd0J5xNM

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
mili wrote:

OMG, I KNEW someone would come up with this! I prefer oompah ;)
Maybe some good band writes a nice Munich song this or next year, I'll just keep my fingers crossed ;)
(ah or I'll take one of the FC Bayern songs, no one will understand the lyrics, maybe I can get some Manchester fans to unknowingly hum the melody, ha! ;) )

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I like Johnny Cash, and i guess a few Dixie Chicks songs, but i cant say i like the genre. My housemate in my last 2 years of uni is a huge country fan. It's kind of hilarious.
I was scanning through the radio a few weeks ago and there was some song about checking someone for ticks. I think it might be Brad Paisley, and it was the strangest thing i had ever heard!

Brad Paisley does mostly novelty songs.

mili
mili Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:

Maybe some good band writes a nice Munich song this or next year, I'll just keep my fingers crossed ;)
(ah or I'll take one of the FC Bayern songs, no one will understand the lyrics, maybe I can get some Manchester fans to unknowingly hum the melody, ha! ;) )

Don't worry, I'm struggling to find a Helsinki song, too. All the ones I know are strange.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I like Johnny Cash, and i guess a few Dixie Chicks songs, but i cant say i like the genre. My housemate in my last 2 years of uni is a huge country fan. It's kind of hilarious.
I was scanning through the radio a few weeks ago and there was some song about checking someone for ticks. I think it might be Brad Paisley, and it was the strangest thing i had ever heard!

I like Johnny Cash, the Dixie Chicks' version of "Landslide," a few Faith Hill and Shania Twain songs and I think that's it.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

i wouldn't say that . he's got a following amoung git tar pickers

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:49 PM Quote
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:

Don't worry, I'm struggling to find a Helsinki song, too. All the ones I know are strange.

I know, I was looking for one to put on the CD (no worries, I did not do it in the end ;) )
sadly, the band Architecture In Helsinki doesn't seem to have a Helsinki-song ;)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:50 PM Quote
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:

Strange songs are great!
This one is a gem, destined to become a second national anthem.

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
mili could just use "Finlandia".

or this one:
http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=67209&song=helsinki
(you can listen to the song somewhere on the right side of the page

mili
mili Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:

Strange songs are great!
This one is a gem, destined to become a second national anthem.

Nooo, it's too cheerful :^) It's a great song, but not suitable for FT. I love the Birmingham version, too (I believe it's the original). Saw the film in an art museum in Helsinki.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2w84qzHdEms

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:20 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I like Johnny Cash, the Dixie Chicks' version of "Landslide," a few Faith Hill and Shania Twain songs and I think that's it.

Oh oh, and I LOVE singing Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood at the top of my lungs while i am driving.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Oh oh, and I LOVE singing Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood at the top of my lungs while i am driving.

Uhhhhh. No. That's just taking it too far. ;P hehe.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Uhhhhh. No. That's just taking it too far. ;P hehe.

hahaha, it is a ridiculously hilarious and horrible song that is required to be screamed.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 3:14 AM Quote
Hey! YAY!
Flat Travis are going to be with me for all the gigs I'm going to see in October! YAY! *________*

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 7:04 AM Quote
Finally!

Flat Travis in Barcelona

Pages Previous 1...28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:46 PM