Travis

   
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Moray
Posts: 1918
Moray Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 1:04 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Glad they made it out of Poland before those postal workers decide to strike again! Looking forward to Megg's pics.

Goosey, show the guys a great time in L.A. Gosh there is so much there seems like it will be hard to decide what to do.

I see after this they are going to their homeland with Moray. That might be a comfort after their their stint in Polish prison.



I've been a little out of the loop with being on holiday - where's the list of when the flat travis boys land in what country? I'll need help making a video up of them, I'm not au fait with any vid editing software. I already have my song picked out for aberdeen though!!!!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
moo_the_evil_boffin
Posts: 560
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 1:38 PM Quote
I have already got a great idea for my video- Well I think so anyway lol.

I don't think I'll be able to find a song about Kent though :-/
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Hanne
Posts: 2782
Hanne Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
I have already got a great idea for my video- Well I think so anyway lol.

I don't think I'll be able to find a song about Kent though :-/


If it's any help, there's a Swedish band called Kent.

I can neither find a band from my town, nor a song about my town. Hmm.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
wonder what song Lindsey will pick , please NOT THE FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR OR SAN FRANCISCO NIGHTS !!!!!!!!

i thank Dubz for this

http://www.atmajyoti.org/images/om_yellow_marblish.gif
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
wonder what song Lindsey will pick , please NOT THE FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR OR SAN FRANCISCO NIGHTS !!!!!!!!


Oh, come on! Don't be such a fuddy duddy!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 3:25 PM Quote
Moray wrote:


I've been a little out of the loop with being on holiday - where's the list of when the flat travis boys land in what country? I'll need help making a video up of them, I'm not au fait with any vid editing software. I already have my song picked out for aberdeen though!!!!


Welcome back to the loop. The list is on the first page of this thread, under the picture. Of course, the list is subject to change as concert dates are announced.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
wonder what song Lindsey will pick , please NOT THE FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR OR SAN FRANCISCO NIGHTS !!!!!!!!


Oh, come on! Don't be such a fuddy duddy!



San FRANcisco open your Golden Gate gets my vote but since she's taken to tye dye I fear the worst .
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Moray
Posts: 1918
Moray Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
It's aaaaaaaaaaaaaages till my shotty! :o(

I'm looking forward to the videos in the meantime. How comes Megg missed her go?!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 5:08 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
It's aaaaaaaaaaaaaages till my shotty! :o(

I'm looking forward to the videos in the meantime. How comes Megg missed her go?!


Hey Moe-ray. Megg had Flat Travis. She's just been really busy and hasn't had time to post her video or pics yet. I can't wait to see them though!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
goosey_84
Posts: 5323
goosey_84 Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
How comes Megg missed her go?!


she didn't. there's just been a scheduling conflict as far as posting the pictures! haha...her friend had her camera but now she's on holiday so when she gets back we should see the photos! :)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Moray
Posts: 1918
Moray Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
I want the Canadian leg video done to this song:

Canada - You're a lifetime Journey

If you don't recognise it, it's th song from Disneys Epcot centre, Canadian exhibit. I'm in love with this song. It's so good, it was probably the highlight of my time in Florida. haha.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:26 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
I want the Canadian leg video done to this song:

Canada - You're a lifetime Journey

If you don't recognise it, it's th song from Disneys Epcot centre, Canadian exhibit. I'm in love with this song. It's so good, it was probably the highlight of my time in Florida. haha.


Wow. What a moving and touching song. I can see why it was a highlight for you.

LOL
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:07 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Moray wrote:
I want the Canadian leg video done to this song:

Canada - You're a lifetime Journey

If you don't recognise it, it's th song from Disneys Epcot centre, Canadian exhibit. I'm in love with this song. It's so good, it was probably the highlight of my time in Florida. haha.


Wow. What a moving and touching song. I can see why it was a highlight for you.

LOL


And now a msg from your token Canadian friend Kristy:

that was the lamest song/video i have ever heard/seen! lol

I love how people that commented on it actually loved it. There are the most random pictures in that thing. Cdn Idol judges!?
Im sorry to disappoint, but that will not be my song!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:27 PM Quote
how about this Kristy ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66N6ifAFrFs



or were you thinking of using Rush ?
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:49 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
how about this Kristy ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66N6ifAFrFs



or were you thinking of using Rush ?



I knew sooner or later someone was going to bring up Blame Canada.
Im thinking of using this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWDXE9Pbjic unless i can think of something more clever.

I dont know if i could name a single Rush song.
edit: or maybe this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6Ci9ok5aM or just some stompin tom
 
Pages Previous 1...20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Times GMT Current Time 5:27 AM
Post Reply