Travis

angryyyyy!
bara
bara Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 11:38 AM Quote
>.<

last 1 1/2 weeks were great i had great luck, meeting fran, meeting people íve never seen before, meeting ppl i havnt seen for long time, meeting ppl i like, going through emotions ..
well i had "luck - weeks!".

now this time is over i guess.

damnit.

ppl seem to forgotten me.. damn.. its mean.. bad feeling..

what about you? having a lucky time right now? or a bad?

cheers! b.

Re: angryyyyy!
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 11:42 AM Quote
Well , life is like that. One week its brilliant , the next its rubbish.

At the moment mine is rubbish.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 11:49 AM Quote
not decided yet. I'm waiting for some information about something. Depending on the outcome, I'll be very pleased with someone or raving angry !

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 12:15 PM Quote
Cheer Up! I'm feeling depressed a little bit for some reasons, but I'm trying to get out of such a bad mood. Just think everything's gonna be all fine. =)

Alisha
Alisha Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 12:23 PM Quote
Funny... well.. maybe not... but it's something that must be in the air then.
I try to remind myself harder than usual that, more than what happens, it's the eyes you're looking at things through that matters.
which more often than not is quite true.

better things will come, meanwhile, remind yourself of the good you experienced aleady, and if you can try and see what good things you're getting now, even from the long-term perspective.

I mean, no lecutres, but that's what i try to do myself. :)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 1:08 PM Quote
ha, snap!!
I'm having a really rubbish time at the moment too, Bara.
Everything is just so uncertain and I can feel myself sinking lower and lower. Bah.

Hope things brighten up for you soon!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 3:58 PM Quote
Join the club !

Went to a job interview a week ago and apparently did really well.
I'm supposed to meet them again for another 2 interviews and these bastards aren't ringing me anymore.

Edit : looks like they heard me....a job interview is scheduled tomorrow afternoon. Yippeee !

Aletways
Aletways Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
Congrats on your interview Absolut! And good luck!

I still don't know what this week holds for me... We'll see! My advice is the same someone posted here: try to focus on the good things that have happened to you lately. Don't they cheer you up?

Anyway, I know it's not much, but watching this video always makes me smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52vhtwuGjOA .

bara
bara Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
not decided yet. I'm waiting for some information about something. Depending on the outcome, I'll be very pleased with someone or raving angry !

if you got your information, tell me ^^

bara
bara Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
Cheer Up! I'm feeling depressed a little bit for some reasons, but I'm trying to get out of such a bad mood. Just think everything's gonna be all fine. =)

.. and listen to some travis.. ;)

bara
bara Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 8:32 PM Quote
Alisha wrote:
Funny... well.. maybe not... but it's something that must be in the air then.
I try to remind myself harder than usual that, more than what happens, it's the eyes you're looking at things through that matters.
which more often than not is quite true.

better things will come, meanwhile, remind yourself of the good you experienced aleady, and if you can try and see what good things you're getting now, even from the long-term perspective.

I mean, no lecutres, but that's what i try to do myself. :)

thanks, alisha (nice name by the way.. is that your real name?)..

thats exactly what im gunna try.. and i think it worked a bot yet.. although still nobody (exept one mate) has got time to celebrate into my birthday tomorrow -.- everyones got to work or go to school. and some nice ppl dont even write.. arrrrgggghhhh... ;)

bara
bara Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
ha, snap!!
I'm having a really rubbish time at the moment too, Bara.
Everything is just so uncertain and I can feel myself sinking lower and lower. Bah.

Hope things brighten up for you soon!

same as, moomin!
what bad is happening?

bara
bara Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 8:35 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Join the club !

I'm supposed to meet them again for another 2 interviews and these bastards aren't ringing me anymore.

Edit : looks like they heard me....a job interview is scheduled tomorrow afternoon. Yippeee !

purple. wish you most of luck! im quite sure youll get what you want.: :) what kinda job is it?

bara
bara Posted Mon 19 May, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
Congrats on your interview Absolut! And good luck!

I still don't know what this week holds for me... We'll see! My advice is the same someone posted here: try to focus on the good things that have happened to you lately. Don't they cheer you up?

Anyway, I know it's not much, but watching this video always makes me smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52vhtwuGjOA .

oh its so sweet ^^ haha babys singing is always funny. thanks for that

and sorry to you all that i did so many posts and quotes ^^

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 20 May, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
bara wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Join the club !

purple. wish you most of luck! im quite sure youll get what you want.: :) what kinda job is it?

The job interview lasted 2 hours and they mentionned a manager job....I'm feeling exhausted.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:26 PM