Travis

what we have here...
Els*
Els* Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:07 PM Quote
is a failure to communicate

http://www.openheaven.org/data/openheaven/images/Cool_Hand_Luke_50_eggs.jpg

http://watch.windsofchange.net/pics/r1352513220_s.jpg

ya know what did my head in about watching this movie last thursday, well it seem like such a long movie and then watching the car wash scene after haz mentioned it. i kept visualizing that haz was the george kennedy character. oh lucille. ahahaha

and then yesterday, i rented season 2 (ep 1-6) of family guy and in the 2nd episode they do this cool hand luke bit. what we have here is a failure to communicate.

ok. done rambling. hehe

Re: what we have here...
Els*
Els* Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:16 PM Quote
oh yeah, i was thinking about how much food you could stuff in your mouth.

a few weeks back, i had gone to dinner with lisa and a friend. we went to a place you could order pizza, pasta, salad. the friend was hungry. she ordered pasta. i was sitting there watching her twirl the pasta on the fork. it was kind of hypnotic. we are chatting and the pasta gets to be the size of a baseball. the next thing, she takes the baseball and stuffs it in her mouth and swallows. like in one big swoop. i was thinking holy shit and i did everything in my power to try to keep a poker face. lisa said i did a poor job of covering it up. i know my eyes about popped out. i just wanted to laugh.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 7:19 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

i have a friend who wanted to have an egg-eating contest at his place. he'd watched this movie so many time, i guess he felt inspired. ugh! could you imaging the smells coming from that place?? whew!

Els*
Els* Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 10:33 PM Quote
yeah the scene of luke dropping the stink bombs as he lay in his top bunk must have end up on the cutting room floor. hehe

your friend must be brave and nuts to want to be in an egg eating contest.

i was once in an oyster eating contest. i failed miserably. they were so big and there was no red sauce to go with. hehe the prize was for front row tickets to some rock show.

Edel
Edel Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 10:37 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

a few weeks back, i had gone to dinner with lisa and a friend. we went to a place you could order pizza, pasta, salad. the friend was hungry. she ordered pasta. i was sitting there watching her twirl the pasta on the fork. it was kind of hypnotic. we are chatting and the pasta gets to be the size of a baseball. the next thing, she takes the baseball and stuffs it in her mouth and swallows. like in one big swoop. i was thinking holy shit and i did everything in my power to try to keep a poker face. lisa said i did a poor job of covering it up. i know my eyes about popped out. i just wanted to laugh.

lol just picturing it.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

your friend must be brave and nuts to want to be in an egg eating contest.

seriously, the things he'd do for five bucks...
he once tried to drink an entire gallon of milk in an hour. can't be done!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:38 AM