ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 1:32 AM Quote
nope

Re: The Weirdest question of the day
iraida
iraida Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 1:32 AM Quote
yuriblury wrote:
are you on drugs???

Yeah baby am on tonight Does ricv64 know we are sisters for real?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 10:27 AM Quote
yuriblury wrote:
I work in an airline call center so a guy called today to ask if he was traveling from New York to California was that considered as international? Lol

Mouhahahaha !

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 12:14 PM Quote
yuriblury wrote:
I work in an airline call center so a guy called today to ask if he was traveling from New York to California was that considered as international? Lol

On the enrolment form one of our students from the US put under Nationality: white ! lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 12:30 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

On the enrolment form one of our students from the US put under Nationality: white ! lol

LOL

This is so much a weird question as an obvious statement; when I came home last night, I had a missed call and a voice mail. The voice mail began: I called cos I wanted to talk to you.

Well, d'oh!

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 12:41 PM Quote
I've got two:

We once wrote a German test and there was something about the Beatles (which made me very happy). A student went to the teacher and asked: "Sir, what is Ringo Starr?"
I nearly dropped dead from laughing. Poor Ringo...

I recently sat at a trainstation and was reading a book. Some stupid wanna be came to me and said: "Excuse me, are you a whore?" I was shocked and nearly slapped him in his face!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 12:45 PM Quote
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
I recently sat at a trainstation and was reading a book. Some stupid wanna be came to me and said: "Excuse me, are you a whore?" I was shocked and nearly slapped him in his face!

I tried the same on the street in Glasgow. I didn't slap him, just laughed at him cos he was so ugly lol

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 12:53 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:

I tried the same on the street in Glasgow. I didn't slap him, just laughed at him cos he was so ugly lol

Yes, after the shock then I laughed at him too and asked if he'd like me to be one. He turned all red and pissed off. *lol*

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 12:56 PM Quote
I used to work in the Law Society in Dublin which is next to Benburb Street a notorius area for "ladies of the night" several of my female co-workers had been asked on different occaissions if they were looking for "business" by unsavoury gentlemen.

Not to mention others interupting the "working girls" during "transactions"

Dubz

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 1:01 PM Quote
I think that's what happened to me; on my way home from work, I always passed these women just standing around, waiting. In the beginning, I was wondering what they were waiting for, but it dawned on me eventually.

I didn't ask him if he'd like me to be one though :oP

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 1:56 PM Quote
iraida wrote:
yuriblury wrote:
are you on drugs???

Yeah baby am on tonight Does ricv64 know we are sisters for real?

so there's Juli/ Ale

Sandy/ Mary

Alma / Alejandro

Now Ingrid and yurryblurry . Any other board siblings ?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 2:46 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I used to work in the Law Society in Dublin which is next to Benburb Street a notorius area for "ladies of the night" several of my female co-workers had been asked on different occaissions if they were looking for "business" by unsavoury gentlemen.

Not to mention others interupting the "working girls" during "transactions"

Dubz

Where i worked a long time ago, the "ladies" would sit near the bus stop pretending they were waiting for the bus.
It took me a while to get it as i couldn't understand why so many guys driving cars would drive very slowly all of a sudden and why these women never took the bus !

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
My weird question of the day: Where are all my letters and cards???

I have a box filled with every letter and card my husband has ever given me. 12 years worth of stuff. Yesterday I noticed it was open and I looked and it was empty!! It's near the bed so I looked under there and nothing. I am sure that my kids did something with them. I am terrified they threw them away. I asked them and they are both claiming ignorance.

Hardcore search operations start tonight.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
My weird question of the day: Where are all my letters and cards???

I have a box filled with every letter and card my husband has ever given me. 12 years worth of stuff. Yesterday I noticed it was open and I looked and it was empty!! It's near the bed so I looked under there and nothing. I am sure that my kids did something with them. I am terrified they threw them away. I asked them and they are both claiming ignorance.

Hardcore search operations start tonight.

Perhaps someone is making you a sentimental scrap book for Mother's Day???

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:37 AM