Travis

Album in September???
81 Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 12:53 AM Quote
hi, sailing in internet, I read that ode to j. Smith should go out in September. In Italy, Friday September 5. What disappointment! Too much late. What do you know?

Re: Album in September???
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 1:46 AM Quote
Hallo 81 (nice avatar, Juventus)

Well, some people here, think the same. Is propable that Travis release the album on August-September.
Is not sure, but is a aprox date...

heich
heich Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 2:02 AM Quote
some time ago i made a post about a Spanish magazine announcing the release date for September 2...so who knows

20462046 Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 3:13 AM Quote
too late!!!personally,june or july is appropriate,so many student fans can have plenty time to enjoy it in summer holiday.

and i wanna see a PK with coldplay new album released on june 14

milos
milos Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 8:52 AM Quote
Well it was announced after playing J. Smith on the radio that the album will be coming out "in the fall" so september makes sense. At first i was disappointed too. It seems too long considering the album has been finished in mid-april. (according to Fran's blogs) I guess they wanted to do all these summer festivals first and then release the album.

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 11:32 AM Quote
Some of the European release dates are occasionally later than the UK release date so it may be sooner in certain areas.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 1:01 PM Quote
well considering how long we have waited for the The Boy, September IS quick ! yay !

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
At the end of the day we've never had such a small gap between Travis albums so we really can't complain. September will do me. And remember we will likely be hearing the single a month or two beforehand.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:40 AM