Bored
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:12 PM Quote
wanna talk ?

Re: Bored
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:25 PM Quote
Hey lady! What's going on?

I'm bored too. I was supposed to go shopping with my Mom today but she's taking forever to get ready and cleaning the house. Mike went to New York...so I'm feelin' lonely!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:30 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I'm bored too. I was supposed to go shopping with my Mom today but she's taking forever to get ready and cleaning the house. Mike went to New York...so I'm feelin' lonely!

what are you shopping for ? something special or just regular shopping ?
I went to Louis Vuiton this morning and the store was packed. It's a big store on the Champs Elysées and as a consequence, loads of tourists go there.
Couldn't be bothered to go to anywhere else so i took the bus to sit in the Tuileries gardens as the weather was gorgeous.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:35 PM Quote
Hey.

I went shopping today too, for a mother's day present and a dress for my dad's 60th birthday party. I bought a perfume for my mum, but didn't find any dress. Not that there weren't any dresses in the shops, I just suck at shopping *sigh*

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:36 PM Quote
it's uber sunny at the parking lot in your avatar too

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Hey.

I went shopping today too, for a mother's day present and a dress for my dad's 60th birthday party. I bought a perfume for my mum, but didn't find any dress. Not that there weren't any dresses in the shops, I just suck at shopping *sigh*

your dad wears dresses ?
LOL

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:38 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
it's uber sunny at the parking lot in your avatar too

kool it's hawt

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Hey.

I know the feeling of "i cannot find anything i like or suits me".
When it happens, i just go sit in a café and read.

What perfume did you buy ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I went to Louis Vuiton this morning and the store was packed. It's a big store on the Champs Elysées and as a consequence, loads of tourists go there.
Couldn't be bothered to go to anywhere else so i took the bus to sit in the Tuileries gardens as the weather was gorgeous.

Just clothes/shoe shopping for whatever. We're going here The Somerset Collection. I'd like to get a new pair of pants. Something I can wear to work and just out and about would be nice, but that's so hard to find.

Anyway...I think she's almost ready...finally! Later. :)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:49 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Just clothes/shoe shopping for whatever. We're going here The Somerset Collection. I'd like to get a new pair of pants. Something I can wear to work and just out and about would be nice, but that's so hard to find.

Anyway...I think she's almost ready...finally! Later. :)

Go to Zara - the pants are well cut.
Nice mall, i like Barneys co-op and Banana Republic and Ralph of course.
Good luck and speak later.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
Boring here, too. Don's out of town for the weekend. The weather is dreary. I have nothing to do except chores. The only good thing is I got new contacts, so I can see all the things I have to do. Kids all need baths and hair washing and nail clipping and all that maintenance. Maybe R. will let me play beauty shop with her.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:57 PM Quote
I like this site http://jezebel.com/

meow !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Boring here, too. Don's out of town for the weekend. The weather is dreary. I have nothing to do except chores. The only good thing is I got new contacts, so I can see all the things I have to do. Kids all need baths and hair washing and nail clipping and all that maintenance. Maybe R. will let me play beauty shop with her.

Don says "Hi" FYI !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:59 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm having a bad case of PMS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
Tomorrow is chores day here.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:03 PM Quote
Take some Tylenol and do you chores today and tomorrow you can take it easy.

I think you mentioned somewhere you got a new haircut. What's it like?

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:12 AM