Travis

Re: The Verve
deebee
deebee Posted Thu 08 May, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I saw The Verve in December. Was really disappointed. I don't think they gel on stage at all. 3 of the 4 of them looked like they didn't even want to be there

After all that hassle trying to get your ticket and you were disappointed!!!?????!!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 May, 2008 8:23 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
paul_c wrote:
I saw The Verve in December. Was really disappointed. I don't think they gel on stage at all. 3 of the 4 of them looked like they didn't even want to be there

After all that hassle trying to get your ticket and you were disappointed!!!?????!!!

LOL. I was thinking the same thing!

casella
casella Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 3:35 AM Quote
perii wrote:
The Drugs Don't Work ! Its great.

it was kind of weird when they played that song. i looked around and everyone was singing with there hands up...thought i was at a christian rock show. so, unfortunately, i can never listen to that song again. nothing against god, just his gung-ho fans.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 3:44 AM Quote
casella wrote:
it was kind of weird when they played that song. i looked around and everyone was singing with there hands up...thought i was at a christian rock show. so, unfortunately, i can never listen to that song again. nothing against god, just his gung-ho fans.

LOL!! I know what you mean...the first time I experienced that, I thought it was kinda weird! Like, wow! They really are so gung-ho! Nothing wrong with that--just wasn't used to it.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:41 PM