Travis

Re: Ode to J Smith MySpace?
erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 7:47 AM Quote
elodie wrote:
It must be an official page made by Fran. But I hope he will not put the new songs on MySpace!

yep, i think the same, for the dates was done after all the club gigs, but odetojsmith will be just for it?? there's not Travis' myspace for it???

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 5:19 PM Quote
I like the tracks played differently. Its amazing how a tempo can change entirely the feel of a song. Its also amazing how these songs adapt so nicely to the change .

J Smith must be getting ready to come out the closet :)

varz
varz Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 8:36 AM Quote
Oh my god, I LOVE that version of U16 girls! Its awesome!

elodie
elodie Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
elodie wrote:
It must be an official page made by Fran. But I hope he will not put the new songs on MySpace!

yep, i think the same, for the dates was done after all the club gigs, but odetojsmith will be just for it?? there's not Travis' myspace for it???

Well, the first mySpace page made by Fran was also created with the label Independent. The band is now unsigned, so maybe they had to make another mySpace for the new album...

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
So I found this old and weird thread! Can Fran or someone please tell us what this is all about? Is it Frans early demos before he joined Glass Onion or is it some kind of sneaky gift to us fans? I totally love the part in U16 girls when Fran goes "bi-beli-bam-pam-pom" and then coughs LOL! Seems like it's recorded somewhere in the writing process of Good Feeling....

http://www.myspace.com/odetojsmith

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 9:59 PM