Travis

Re: This is absolutely shocking
bara
bara Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
yes i heard of it in radio this morning! its horrible! i cant believe-- and i dont want believe-- people can be so! there arent words for that crime!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 2:20 AM Quote
"uuuhhh Honey? I'll be down in the cellar doing some...uuummm...work...yeah...work...uhhhh...building a birdhouse...yeah, that's it, a bird house. You know how much I like to build birdhouses...day after day...for twenty-four years....yeah...bird house...that's it..."

I'm guessing that's how it went every day in that house....

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 2:20 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Read this yesterday and it blew my mind!
They are all saying that the wife knew nothing, but they raised 3 of the children that she gave birth to in captivity in their own home. Who did she think these kids were? Did the husband just say he adopted some kids?

He'd told her that the daughter, who was in a sect or a drug addict or something like that, had left he children at their doorstep. Sick, isn't it.

and quite strange a sect member would be allowed to part with her children.

Why did she believe that? They said that he faked a note from his daughter saying she didnt want to be found. But it made sense that she would risk being caught to leave babies on the doorstep? this guy is messed and clearly very manipulative

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 9:12 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Why did she believe that? They said that he faked a note from his daughter saying she didnt want to be found. But it made sense that she would risk being caught to leave babies on the doorstep? this guy is messed and clearly very manipulative

In the unbearably clear wisdom of hindsight, it's always easy to say that she should have known, should have suspected something. However, since he was obviously a very dominating person, I bet that the wife was very subdued and didn't have a saying in anything. She probably also learned not to question anything he did.

It's tragic, but I actually do believe that he was able to fool his wife like that.

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 9:18 AM Quote
What I can't believe about this is, that it was his own child he raped and imprisoned. I mean, your child is someone you love and who loves you!! It's your own flesh and blood!!! It is too... can't find the word for it. It's just terrible!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 1:38 PM Quote
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
What I can't believe about this is, that it was his own child he raped and imprisoned. I mean, your child is someone you love and who loves you!! It's your own flesh and blood!!! It is too... can't find the word for it. It's just terrible!

you don't think like thgis when you are a pervert and a criminal.

tajocka
tajocka Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
I don't understand it, either...and I can't figure out, how his wife didn't notice it

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 11:59 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Delia24Oct07 wrote:

you don't think like thgis when you are a pervert and a criminal.

Yeah, and that's exactly the horrible thing about it: There are people in this world, living with us that are like that! It's quite shocking. I can't, I really can't because it's too much for my head to imagine, believe that there are men who are thinking like this and are able to do such a thing!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:47 AM Quote
In the building adjacent to mine someone leaves a dog alone barking and howling during long week ends and school holidays.
Guess what ? the dog's owner is a vet.

The mother fucker claims it isn't true and that the "noise" is an alarm.
Strangely enough the "alarm" also goes for walks with its owner every now and then.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 4:52 AM