Travis

Re: Travis in Istanbul
eilsy
eilsy Posted Sat 26 Apr, 2008 7:49 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

Hey, Eilsy! Welcome aboard. I think you are going to be one of those happy people in the crowd!

Thanks... Nice to meet you btw. :)
And Yep! Hopefully. With my sister whose post OSS gift will be the tickets!
Maybe we can hang out and try to find a passage to backstage together? :D

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 26 Apr, 2008 7:55 PM Quote
Hey Merih, hope you enjoy the gig! I guess they'll be playing all the new tunes then as well. :D

cmr
cmr Posted Sat 26 Apr, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
hello everyone i'm from turkey too and just canot belive that they're actually coming
and i think he's name is Merih, if you're going to sneak in the backstage, you have to take me too!
my god! just can't wait for it!!

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 10:55 AM Quote
travisturkey wrote:

Being stalker? C'mon,how many times have you got the chance to see the lads? Disabuse yourself! :P

A true stalker, my friend, shall never deciphers theirself. Write this down somewhere. *nods*

done.now you can tell me how we are going to sneak into the backstage :P

cmr
cmr Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
I think I'm having a heart attack for 19 hours!
And it continues..!

coldlove
coldlove Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 7:20 PM Quote
finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ah sonunda ama ben nasıl gelcem ya :'(

Keten
Keten Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 4:57 AM Quote
eilsy wrote:

Hey, Eilsy! Welcome aboard. I think you are going to be one of those happy people in the crowd!

Thanks... Nice to meet you btw. :)
And Yep! Hopefully. With my sister whose post OSS gift will be the tickets!
Maybe we can hang out and try to find a passage to backstage together? :D

Yeah, that will be the happiest day of my life inşallah! :D
(As i'm the sister to get the post OSS gift)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 3:59 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
he he hey you girl!
I m happy for ya'
there was some things i wanted to tell but i need to remember
how r u been?

Aloha, Jesus! Thanks, man! I have just added Aremus on Myspace. Will be diggin!! ;-) I am great. Life is treating me well except joghunting. ha! How have you been?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 4:02 PM Quote
Thanks Luke! The day has been coming! :-D

travisturkey wrote:

done.now you can tell me how we are going to sneak into the backstage :P

I have no idea. Gunthreating bodyguards? :-P

Hi Cmr, Hi Keten ve de tebrikler! :-)

cmr
cmr Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
Hey champagnesupernova (or "one of my fav. Oasis Songs" ) =)

I think we'll be to crouded to "sneak in" :D

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 3:16 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
he he hey you girl!
I m happy for ya'
there was some things i wanted to tell but i need to remember
how r u been?

Aloha, Jesus! Thanks, man! I have just added Aremus on Myspace. Will be diggin!! ;-) I am great. Life is treating me well except joghunting. ha! How have you been?

Hey! i'm glad to hear from you! i didn't received the request, let me check it again. That's a risky plan i have, but before it works, i want you to read it again, 'cause this time, it haves a lot of modifications, and finally will be the first two chapters on english, aremus is changing in a good way i believe. What's joghunting? my english still very bad XD. I'm great, started going to the gym, still studying, almost on holidays, still studying film. And i finally watched amelie XD. What about ou, any good film, and i'm still waiting to read something from you.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:35 PM Quote
cmr wrote:

Heh, exactly. It's just been 3 days since I opened the event on last.fm and it is already over 130 attendance! That's a score! And Oasis rule, THE big brother specifically! :-)

jesusaremus wrote:

Hey! i'm glad to hear from you! i didn't received the request, let me check it again. That's a risky plan i have, but before it works, i want you to read it again, 'cause this time, it haves a lot of modifications, and finally will be the first two chapters on english, aremus is changing in a good way i believe. What's joghunting? my english still very bad XD. I'm great, started going to the gym, still studying, almost on holidays, still studying film. And i finally watched amelie XD. What about ou, any good film, and i'm still waiting to read something from you.

No. no you go me wrong. I received your add request from your Aremus profile. You must have sent it a while back but I couldn't have chance to check Myspace recently. Pardon my delay.
I'd love to read the new updated script! I know that is gonna turn out to be something very original and mind occupying! Amelie is fantastic! You should check 'Delicatessen' from the same director collaborating with Caro. Good pun on WW2.
My favorite films from the last year are (in no particular order):

The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
This Is England (masterpiece)
Ben X (I think you'd like it! A true story about an autistic boy)
Sigur Ros: Heima (Best cinematography in a music documentary ever!)
Control
My Brother Is An Only Child (Mio Fratello è Figlio Unico)
Just Like Home
Joy Division (the documentary)

These are the top ones I can think of at the moment. Let me know if you can catch an of those. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

cmr
cmr Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
^^ oh it's great, the more people the more crowd and the more crowd the more sound and fun!
I hope that it'll be a wonderfull gig and they'll decide to come back for sure!
I know we are wonderfull Travis-Turkey-fans! Let's show it people :P

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 8:00 AM Quote
cmr wrote:

Heh, exactly. It's just been 3 days since I opened the event on last.fm and it is already over 130 attendance! That's a score! And Oasis rule, THE big brother specifically! :-)

jesusaremus wrote:

No. no you go me wrong. I received your add request from your Aremus profile. You must have sent it a while back but I couldn't have chance to check Myspace recently. Pardon my delay.
I'd love to read the new updated script! I know that is gonna turn out to be something very original and mind occupying! Amelie is fantastic! You should check 'Delicatessen' from the same director collaborating with Caro. Good pun on WW2.
My favorite films from the last year are (in no particular order):

The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
This Is England (masterpiece)
Ben X (I think you'd like it! A true story about an autistic boy)
Sigur Ros: Heima (Best cinematography in a music documentary ever!)
Control
My Brother Is An Only Child (Mio Fratello è Figlio Unico)
Just Like Home
Joy Division (the documentary)

These are the top ones I can think of at the moment. Let me know if you can catch an of those. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

AH you0re right! i did it, i forgot it! XD, well, in a few days i will send it to you, where, to your old e mail?
I'll try to get all movies, the one i can see, is Control, i wanted to see ir. and i get it, in a free time i will watch it.

Edel
Edel Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 10:40 AM Quote
My lickle Champy is back :0) Great to see you in Travisland

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:59 AM