Travis

Re: Montreux Jazz Festival
Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:07 AM Quote
Alisha wrote:
tix arrived! tix arrived!

(yeah I have the 12-years-old-excitement-syndrome today)

See you in Montreux then, Alisha!

Alisha
Alisha Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:48 PM Quote
Delia24Oct07 wrote:
You don't say! I'd like to jump around in excitment but I'm at work and I think all the attorney's wouldn't be very happy about it... ;) So I just smile like a fool so everybody asks me wether I'm in love... :D

ok, pretty much the same in here :D
so I'm not that mental, or even if I am I'm not alone, that's relieving :)

Alisha
Alisha Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:53 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Alisha wrote:
tix arrived! tix arrived!

(yeah I have the 12-years-old-excitement-syndrome today)

See you in Montreux then, Alisha!

definitely! it's gonna be the very very first date for me this sumemr and i'm just sooo excited about it.
plus I have a history of loving the mood and usualy respectful behavious of swiss crowds at concerts so I'm more thdasn happy that the first gig I'm attending will be in switzerland :)

PS: thnks so much for the hotel links, I jsut booked mine there as well :)

Chris_M
Chris_M Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 1:14 PM Quote
I am so definitely coming!
Got my ticket on last Tuesday!

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
Montreux is so pretty, we went last Christmas. I want to go to this now too!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:29 PM Quote
Alisha wrote:
definitely! it's gonna be the very very first date for me this sumemr and i'm just sooo excited about it.
plus I have a history of loving the mood and usualy respectful behavious of swiss crowds at concerts so I'm more thdasn happy that the first gig I'm attending will be in switzerland :)

PS: thnks so much for the hotel links, I jsut booked mine there as well :)

You're welcome :)

Swiss crowds are usually very respectful indeed. Maybe they were a bit too respectful when I saw the band at the Gampel festival last year though. When I say respectful, I mean comepletely apathetic. (There weren't exactly respectful when they went mad and crushed everyone at the front while other bands were on in the afternoon...) I hope they will be a bit more enthusiastic about Travis in Montreux!

pooolusia
pooolusia Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 8:57 AM Quote
I`m happy for us, but I`m still sad because Travis tour this year is so far away from Poland, it drives me crazy... :(

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
YEAH! Finally got my ticket! Well, Kylie's ordered them a few weeks ago and now I was able to pay for it (had a small problem with my credit card) and now I'm holding it in my hand! I could jump around! *lol*

peno
peno Posted Fri 09 May, 2008 10:45 AM Quote
Hi folks going to Montreux. Gonna meet you there - i´m going all the from Denmark for this event. I have booked hotel at Golf-Hôtel René Capt quite near the event and I arriwe 9. july.

Let me now....._:))

xxPeter

Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 09 May, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
I'll be staying at the hotel Villa Toscane which is quite close to the venue. My train arrives sometime around noon on the day of the gig. See you there :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:58 PM