Travis

Re: YES!!!
moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:06 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Oh wow, well done! Good luck for your interview. What course are you planning on doing?

Thanks :-D I'm planning on doing As Psychology, Sociology, Biology and Communication studies, then when I've hopefully finished these I'm planning on doing a B-tech in music, Car maintainence and Public services.

A lot of Ologies lol

shiiiiiiiiiiite... that is some major goals!!! lol i'm a chem student, pre-med. i just take chem classes now. gotta miss electives... :-(

Haha yeah I need the incredibly hard subjects as I want to be a paramedic when I'm older... Either that or form a band or become a rally driver lol

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:08 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Oh wow, well done! Good luck for your interview. What course are you planning on doing?

Thanks :-D I'm planning on doing As Psychology, Sociology, Biology and Communication studies, then when I've hopefully finished these I'm planning on doing a B-tech in music, Car maintainence and Public services.

A lot of Ologies lol

shiiiiiiiiiiite... that is some major goals!!! lol i'm a chem student, pre-med. i just take chem classes now. gotta miss electives... :-(

Haha yeah I need the incredibly hard subjects as I want to be a paramedic when I'm older... Either that or form a band or become a rally driver lol

just be careful and not overload it! i did that last year and ended up having stress-induced seizures!!!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:11 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:

just be careful and not overload it! i did that last year and ended up having stress-induced seizures!!!

Woah really??!

Haha I'm the queen of not overloading :-P

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:

Woah really??!

good luck darling!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
wendongotta wrote:

Woah really??!

good luck darling!

Cheers mate :-D

bara
bara Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
good luck!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
bara wrote:
good luck!

Thankyou!! It's the day after tomorrow ahhh!!! :-D So excited lol

bara
bara Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:09 PM Quote
youll do it right.
what do you wanna study there?

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:11 PM Quote
bara wrote:
youll do it right.

Psychology, Sociology, Biology and communication studies A levels. All of that facinates me! After that I want to do a B-tech diploma (I think that's what it's called) in Music, Vehical maintainence and Public services.

I want to be a paramedic when I'm older if I can't form a band or become a rally driver haha

Aletways
Aletways Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
Good luck!!!

It's so cool that you can study all those different things at the same time! Here in Argentina, to go to university you choose a career/degree and stick to it. Some people like to study more than one career, but that's not the usual thing. I'm a Sociology student myself.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
Good luck!!!

It's so cool that you can study all those different things at the same time! Here in Argentina, to go to university you choose a career/degree and stick to it. Some people like to study more than one career, but that's not the usual thing. I'm a Sociology student myself.

Really? I love studying loads of different subjects- I think I'd get bored with just one.

What's Sociology like? I need to know what I'm letting myself in for lol

Aletways
Aletways Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:42 PM Quote

What a big question! I don't know what to tell you, I can only speak for my university (not even for my country). What do you want to know?

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:48 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:

What a big question! I don't know what to tell you, I can only speak for my university (not even for my country). What do you want to know?

How hard it is mainly lol! Is it interesting? I only had a leaflet and a brochure about it but it sounds really good.

bara
bara Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:03 PM Quote
bara wrote:
youll do it right.

Psychology, Sociology, Biology and communication studies A levels. All of that facinates me! After that I want to do a B-tech diploma (I think that's what it's called) in Music, Vehical maintainence and Public services.

I want to be a paramedic when I'm older if I can't form a band or become a rally driver haha
;)

you really want many things, dont ya?! ;)
thats good.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:06 PM Quote
bara wrote:
bara wrote:
youll do it right.

;)

you really want many things, dont ya?! ;)
thats good.

Of course! lol we've all got to have dreams :-D

In a realistic sense I'll probably go for the Paramedic role as I've wanted to be one since I was 7 lol but never say never!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:31 PM