Travis

Re: My boy has no friends...
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 19 Apr, 2008 2:57 PM Quote
Lol, this thread has turned out to be very funny!

My mum would never post here, but she's singing a song about smoke while she's looking for stuff in the room. So it's dedicated to you guys.

I was once arguing with a girl that used to be my friend, and we continued the argument on msn. Suddenly I got a "this is xxx's mum, you shouldn't be blablabla". The girl was 19 back then. You can imagine the look on my face... Being insulted by her mother at the age of 19!
I was so shoked that all I could say was "excuse me ma'am, but this is not of your business!" xD.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 19 Apr, 2008 2:58 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
This is Esteban's mum, and Estanban's mum too. Please don't get my sons muddled up. I'm looking at you, Ric. And you, Rex.

i could tell you things about your kids

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 19 Apr, 2008 4:04 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
This is Esteban's mum, and Estanban's mum too. Please don't get my sons muddled up. I'm looking at you, Ric. And you, Rex.

i could tell you things about your kids

I can tell lies as well Ric.

Aída
Aída Posted Sat 19 Apr, 2008 6:44 PM Quote

casella
casella Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 1:17 AM Quote
brilliant.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
BUMP
Turtleneck wrote:
This is Turtleneck's mother again. I think this Travis obsession you all have is unhealthy. Aren't most of you supposed to be working right now? Don't the rest of you have studying to do? If not, you need to get out into the fresh air and sunshine (except those in the smoke). You people need to unplug. I have a mind to contact all your mothers and let them know what you're up to. Shame!

Today, we were talking about this in citizenship class and it reminded me this thread.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 12:06 AM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
BUMP
Turtleneck wrote:
This is Turtleneck's mother again. I think this Travis obsession you all have is unhealthy. Aren't most of you supposed to be working right now? Don't the rest of you have studying to do? If not, you need to get out into the fresh air and sunshine (except those in the smoke). You people need to unplug. I have a mind to contact all your mothers and let them know what you're up to. Shame!

Today, we were talking about this in citizenship class and it reminded me this thread.

Talking about having a Travis obsession? Interesting class :)

jesytravis
jesytravis Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 12:43 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:
BUMP
Turtleneck wrote:

Talking about having a Travis obsession? Interesting class :)

Huy statements I arrived!
but the good thing is that they went out, ha so I can return to my obsession with Travis! no remorse =)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] All Times BST Current Time 10:04 PM