Travis

Before they went Sh!t
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:56 AM Quote
Rhoobarb posted something by The Shamen on another thread but I think this deserves it's own thread, So please post anything you like by a band that you think turned from promising greatness to turning to absolute sh!t...

Catatonia

Catatonia II

Dubz

*edit* I thought it would be too obvious to post something by Travis/The Stereophonics/Coldplay

Re: Before they went Sh!t
Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:06 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Rhoobarb posted something by The Shamen on another thread but I think this deserves it's own thread, So please post anything you like by a band that you think turned from promising greatness to turning to absolute sh!t...

Catatonia

Catatonia II

Dubz

*edit* I thought it would be too obvious to post something by Travis/The Stereophonics/Coldplay

Plus two of them have always been shit, IMHO of course. :-)

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:10 AM Quote
Continuing the Welsh theme, bit obscure I know, but they're first few records were ace.

Last few were guff on the whole.

Topper - Cwpan Mewn Dwr

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:07 AM Quote
Political activist band UB40 One in ten,The Earth Dies Screaming & Food for Thought named after a DHSS "broo" card, were a deeply political and full of messages about a disillussioned young Britain under Thatcher's rule. Who the went on to release such deeply political and moving songs such as, Rat in Me Kitchen, Kingston Town, Homely Girl, I Can't Help Falling in Love and dueted with Chrissy Hynde on a cover of Sonny & Cher's I Got You Babe. Wankers !!!

Dubz

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:02 PM