Travis

Re: Goosey84 presents JULI visits FRISCO
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 12 Apr, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Juli is a She-Devil killer? Oh, my.

I'm deeply sorry Kayte. Must be my ninja style, since I'm an orange-green belt judoka. Lol.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 12 Apr, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm deeply sorry Kayte. Must be my ninja style, since I'm an orange-green belt judoka. Lol.

Just keep your distance.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 12 Apr, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

actually Juli is beyond She devil , she devils = fun loving rowdy motorcycle club . Juli = underworld figure , unholy terror

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 12 Apr, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
A couple of days ago I was looking at some videos on YouTube and guess what popped up on the side as a suggested video. Your She-Devil racing thing. Made me laugh.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 12 Apr, 2008 8:47 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
A couple of days ago I was looking at some videos on YouTube and guess what popped up on the side as a suggested video. Your She-Devil racing thing. Made me laugh.

the Demonics are one of the greatest bands ever, too bad they only play one show a year

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 12 Apr, 2008 8:57 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

actually Juli is beyond She devil , she devils = fun loving rowdy motorcycle club . Juli = underworld figure , unholy terror

Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:33 PM Quote
Scene 2

Setting , Austin Texas , outside of town at the Salt Lick Bar B Q . It's late late afternoon , Neil young is on the jukebox , the old country Waltz . at the bench tables after clearing up some ribs two women sit and discuss business .

ashleyb- " So what makes you think you're roller derby material ?"

weird Mommy - " Well I made out with Ewan Macgregor once or twice , was a bit ago I forget but I did slip him tongue "

ashelyB- " get the fuck out you say really ?"

Weird mommy - " Ayup long time ago before I met my husband "

Ashleyb- "gotta tell me about this "

Camera goes to a hazy flashback mode as we see weird mommy outside a movie premere , her voice over tells the story

weird mommy - " Well it was when that piece of softcore artsy fartsy trash , The pillow book came out I went down to the premire cause hell it beat studying "

We see weird mommy walking around the crowds and eyeballing the stars

Weird mommy - " When I noticed that the star Ewan macGregor was walking around with noone hovering over him , so i went up and said Howdy ,but oh mazn that co star of his Vivian wu was hanging around too"

we see Ewan and weird mommy conversing , she laughs and covers her mouth , Ewan eyeballs her U of T Austin t shirt , it's on kinda tight

Ewan - " well My names Ewan , whats yours ?"

weird mommy - " call me Anne wityh the plan , lets go get a lone star or two down the street I know a cozy little cafe ?"

ewan - "Groovy I can dig it , what is it by the way "

weird mommy - " oh it just a beer but the cafe is nice and dark they have booths ."

so we see em walk down the block arm in arm both talking back and forth , goes fuzzy to a little later we see em sitting in a booth about 37 bottles are all lined up like dead soldiers

Ewan - " It's getting late I should be heading back ( hint hint hint ) "

weird mommy - " Nights still young "

Ewan - " well I I , I , I......"

he springs foward and kisses her , camera goes to a close up of interlocking faces and hands groping each other , weird mommy slips him tongue , camera pulls back to them dancing on the floor of the cafe

Weird mommy ( still in voice over mode ) - " So we dance till the sun came up when his manager showed up and dragged him off , later on he became a big star but yeah I was there . '

fades to the Salt Lick

Ashelyb - " Wow wahatta story , sure you can join the roller derby team , glad to have you aboard , pick a name "

weird mommy - " Call me either Hollywood mommy or just straight up weird mom , whens practise ?"

AsheleyB- " first thing in the morning , we gotta get ready to go to San Francisco and play The Bay Bombers , they're a rough bunch of broads "

Weird Mommy - "heh I was just in that town , I know alotta the dirt "

asheleyb- " they've kicked our asses enough , we can beat em now we gotta a wild and crazy chick like you "

weird mommy - " Word !

she gets up and walks out and gets her cell phone out,kicking dust as she chats

buster(voice over heard on the phone)-" hello ""

weird Mommy - " hey i made the team ,look out bay bombers I'm gonna kick some ass "

buster - " thats nice ,bring back some brisket for supper "

weird mommy - " cool "

camera cuts to a phone , outside the window it's foggy , and eucalyptise trees are in view ,a hand grabs the phone

Lindsey - " hello "

Dubz - " whats ya doin ?"

Lindsey - " watching TV "

screen goes black

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
Ric is making my dreams come true.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:21 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Ric is making my dreams come true.

yeah I knew you wanted to be a roller derby bad ass

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Apr, 2008 12:30 AM Quote
Did I ever tell my brother's ex is a roller girl? I've sung the national anthem before a few bouts.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Apr, 2008 12:30 AM Quote
Did I ever tell my brother's ex is a roller girl? I've sung the national anthem before a few bouts.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 15 Apr, 2008 12:37 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

oh maZn she's HAWT then

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Tue 15 Apr, 2008 12:57 AM Quote
I made the script!!! You have no idea how excited I am! Well, probably do, but anyways... And I'm awesome, heading up a roller derby team! Whoo, thanks Ric. You just made my day :)
EDIT: And we are soooo going to beat those Bay Bombers! Won't know what hit em!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Apr, 2008 1:07 AM Quote
Ashley you know it's because of your orange soled shoes that make you worthy of heading up a roller derby team.

Glad we're paired up to do who knows what.

Ric, Meet Mz Behavin

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 15 Apr, 2008 1:08 AM Quote
Great scene! Way to go Anne with Ewan xD.

What's roller derby?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:59 AM