Travis

Re: NHL Playoffs begin tonight
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 10:56 PM Quote
Nikki, i havent read it yet, but there is an article on McCarty in this week's Hockey News.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 2:36 AM Quote
HABS!!!!!!!
Now, GO CALGARY!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 2:47 AM Quote
Ooo..Habs won, eh? (I just got home)...*goes to see highlights on NHL Network*...

PS: Thanks for the heads up on the article, Kristy! :)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:49 AM Quote

When do they re-seed and re-draw for the next round ??

Dubz

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:40 AM Quote
We will know all the match ups after tonights games.

They don't redraw or reseed, it's like a tree at the start of the playoffs it was 1v8 2v7 3v6 and 4v5 and whoever won there best of seven moves on to play the next one in the playoff tree in either division.

It's all very awkward.

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 1:53 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
HABS!!!!!!!
Now, GO CALGARY!

Yes, go Flames! If they win, the Stars take on the Avalanche. I think they'd do better against them than the Sharks.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
minnmess wrote:
HABS!!!!!!!
Now, GO CALGARY!

Yes, go Flames! If they win, the Stars take on the Avalanche. I think they'd do better against them than the Sharks.

Go Sharks! LOL! I think the Wings would do better against the Avs than the Flames.

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 8:43 PM Quote
Sharks can bite my ass, GO FLAAAAAAAAAAAMES.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
A Wings victory over the Avalanche just seems somehow sweeter. Can't stand those Avs.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
Hmmmmm..I've been contemplating this all day. I really don't know who I want to win this game 7 now that I really think about it. I REALLY want the Sharks out of it...and if they end up winning, sure we can beat the Avs, but I bet the Sharks would beat Dallas and then we'd have to face the Sharks...which is actually a more difficult road for the Wings to the Cup, opposed to a match up with the Flames and then the winner of Stars/Avs. :/ I think I'm looking into this a bit too much, lol!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Hmmmmm..I've been contemplating this all day. I really don't know who I want to win this game 7 now that I really think about it. I REALLY want the Sharks out of it...and if they end up winning, sure we can beat the Avs, but I bet the Sharks would beat Dallas and then we'd have to face the Sharks...which is actually a more difficult road for the Wings to the Cup, opposed to a match up with the Flames and then the winner of Stars/Avs. :/ I think I'm looking into this a bit too much, lol!

I'm confused. Either you're over-thinking it, or I'm under-thinking it. Maybe both!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:13 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I'm confused. Either you're over-thinking it, or I'm under-thinking it. Maybe both!

LOL! No, I'm definitely over-thinking it! Let's just say it doesn't matter who we play because the Red Wings are the best team and we'll beat ANYONE! Bring it on Avs or Flames!!!!!!!!

:D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:51 PM Quote
GO CAPS!

Local team gonna kick some assssssss.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:59 PM Quote
sharks !

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 1:09 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
GO CAPS!

Local team gonna kick some assssssss.

BOOOOOOO! Ovechkin can kiss my booty. I can't stand that guy.

Oh yeah....(Hey Lauren! Welcome to the thread!) :D

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:07 AM