Travis

old uncharted singles
cosmic
cosmic Posted Sun 06 Apr, 2008 9:44 AM Quote
Hey guys,
Just wondering does anyone know of a website that lists which song was released each week from years back? I'm trying to find a song from 2002 (released May/June/July time)it definitely didn't chart but I can't think of what the band were called or the song for that matter ... I think Gold was in their name ... I used to keep a list of the songs I liked in my diary but ... I kinda threw my diaries out last year (think my mum was gonna be clearing out my room including under my bed where they were kept and I couldn't find any new hiding places lol! I'm going mad cos I loved the song but I can remember its name or title but I know it was raved about on the board.

Any help would be ace.

Re: old uncharted singles
martina
martina Posted Sun 06 Apr, 2008 5:10 PM Quote
I don't know the song but on Amazon there are these singles released in 2002:

Ac/Dc by Gold Blade

Gold Is Your Metal by Themroc
Gold Chains Ep by Gold Chains
Heart of Gold by Kelly Llorenna

Gold by Beverley Knight

also wikipedia says there is a french band named Gold but there is no article about them
hope it helps!

cosmic
cosmic Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 1:18 AM Quote
Hey thanks! I was walking to the bus this morning after I posted that and it came to me ... I knew it was a phrase linked to 'gold' though gold dust but nope ... and it came to me ... Goldrush! The song I was looking for was 'Same Picture' now just to see if I Tunes have it!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 1:29 AM Quote
Yes iTunes have it. :)

lesley
lesley Posted Thu 22 May, 2008 10:03 AM Quote
did you find it? i have their album if not

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:42 AM