Travis

Travis in Positivus AB (Latvia)
Elina
Elina Posted Sat 29 Mar, 2008 12:50 AM Quote
Greetings from Latvia! =)
My dream has come true- Travis will play concert as a special guest in festival "Positivus AB" in my country- Latvia this summer. I have already a ticket to this festival and I feel as I am just in love!=) I am the luckiest person in the World now!

Thanks, Travis!

Re: Travis in Positivus AB (Latvia)
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 29 Mar, 2008 2:12 AM Quote
I hope its true for you I really do but there's been a few of these recently and they've turned out to be false. I hope this one is real though. :) Is it before July? If so, its not true. After? Then it might be.

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Sat 29 Mar, 2008 9:26 AM Quote
My oh my, it does seem to be true! http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/19-clap.gif

18th and 19th July in Salacgriva. Travis, Fatboy Slim and Manic Street Preachers among others !!
I don't understand a word in Latvian, but here's the festivals' homepage and their Myspace . Oooh, this is exciting news! :D

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Sat 29 Mar, 2008 10:43 AM Quote
You lucky thing! I'm glad for you. Good news, good news.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 29 Mar, 2008 11:52 AM Quote
If its true then great news! :) This would be their first gig of the summer wouldn't it? Shows that they'll be grouping together again early July. An August release for the album?!...

Jennny
Jennny Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 3:35 PM Quote
Oi! There's a tiny possibility of me getting to join that festival in Latvia. I don't know what to think, that would be my ever first time seeing Travis LIVE! I must try not to dream too much till it's confirmed..

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
Looks like you can go ahead and book it now - it's been confirmed!!

Jennny
Jennny Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 5:04 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Looks like you can go ahead and book it now - it's been confirmed!!
It has, but I won't allow myself to celebrate until I'm holding those tickets in my hands :D Must build the whole summer trip around the festival but that would be worth it! Definitely

mili
mili Posted Sun 06 Apr, 2008 7:44 PM Quote
Just investigated the location, some 100 km from Riga on Via Baltica, "personal transport" recommended. No way, José, unfortunately. I have a driver's license , but am a bit uncomfortable to rent a car etc.

Fingers crossed for a gig closer to Helsinki ;^)

juuuli
juuuli Posted Sun 06 Apr, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
I might be going.. It would be fantastic, but it's not confirmed yet so I don't want to get my hopes up... Nah, I have to go! I'm gonna go! Possibly :D I will. Yeah.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 06 Apr, 2008 10:27 PM Quote
Congratulations... !!!

A Nice Travis Snow Gig xD

Alisha
Alisha Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 2:28 AM Quote
mili wrote:
Just investigated the location, some 100 km from Riga on Via Baltica, "personal transport" recommended. No way, José, unfortunately. I have a driver's license , but am a bit uncomfortable to rent a car etc.

Gosh don't tell me that! My life on-the-road still depends on public transportations around europe!!!

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 7:34 AM Quote
mili wrote:

Oh do come please!

You Finnish people could come to Tallinn, my hometown :), and take a bus straight to Salacgriva. See EuroLines coaches and their schedules.

Or, the festival organisers have said on their homepage that there will be arranged special buses from Riga to Salacgriva, you could try to catch one of those.

Do come! It would be fun to meet you lot. We could have our own Nordic-Baltic Boardie Convention there! :D

Evelyn

Jennny
Jennny Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 3:59 PM Quote
Sky-Blue Puppy wrote:
mili wrote:

Oh do come please!

You Finnish people could come to Tallinn, my hometown :), and take a bus straight to Salacgriva. See EuroLines coaches and their schedules.

Or, the festival organisers have said on their homepage that there will be arranged special buses from Riga to Salacgriva, you could try to catch one of those.

Do come! It would be fun to meet you lot. We could have our own Nordic-Baltic Boardie Convention there! :D

Evelyn
Haa, well certainly! Or at least me and my friend are about to take a ferry to Tallinn and then continue to Latvia with a car, not sure about Juuli though :) Can't tell how excited I am!

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 4:51 PM Quote
Jennny wrote:
Haa, well certainly! Or at least me and my friend are about to take a ferry to Tallinn and then continue to Latvia with a car, not sure about Juuli though :) Can't tell how excited I am!

Excellent! We'll meet there then :)

It IS vey exciting :)
Still 101 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes to go, but hey, who's counting.... :D

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:36 PM