Travis

Re: Red Dog?
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 8:41 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
In Dougie's dairies Day 12 he answered a bunch of questions. I had asked if he was going to play sax on the next tour, more meaning I want him to just randomly bust it out, not whether he'll be playing it on the new album. But he took it to mean is he playing it on the new album and he said no, and then he said:

The closest i have got is the little clarinet part in paperclips.

Well, i donĀ“t know if he alredy played clarinet of is a synth effect...

I believe since he said he played that he did and it's not a synth effect.

I hope that

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Sat 29 Mar, 2008 9:42 AM Quote
Rallyfoeraren wrote:
Exactly! Squeaky wheels, in the most scary sense of the word. (It always makes me think of an episode in Midsomer Murders with a squeaking pram and a squeaking wheelbarrow.)

Yes, I'm still working, thanks for asking:-) The reason I wrote this post in the first place was that I was just writing about Paperclips, and wanted some confirmed information. I have one month left, and then I'll hopefully have finished the discography thing enough to show to you all. I had meant to post the articles here continuously as I wrote them, but now I think I'll just post everything at once, and hope I haven't done too many embarrasing mistakes.

Now that you put it this way squeaky wheels do sound scary and a bit creepy, and the sound would actually fit in Paperclips pretty well :)

Sounds like your project is a very thorough work and will be interesting to read. Now I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck with finishing it! :)

martina
martina Posted Sat 29 Mar, 2008 11:03 AM Quote
might be completely wrong but I think I read it wasn't a dog... it was Neil making a dog noise... but I can't remember where I read it, possibly the old board

Rallyfoeraren
Rallyfoeraren Posted Sat 29 Mar, 2008 12:10 PM Quote
Sky-Blue Puppy wrote:
Sounds like your project is a very thorough work and will be interesting to read. Now I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck with finishing it! :)

Thanks again! I hope it will be good enough. The only problem is that I sometimes have too little information about the songs, and start speculating instead. Which of course might be interesting as well, particularly when people disagree with me.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:44 AM