Travis

im so angry
bara
bara Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 8:15 AM Quote
you know that when good friends of you doing such bad things on your own feelings and dont even know it?
ive got a friend who does exactly that.. and has done it a 1000000000 times yet and cant recognize it.. i hate it. io always tell that it hurts and then she says something like ohg sorry i didnt know that. two days later she does it again.
i hate it.
im so f****** angry!!

Re: im so angry
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 9:01 AM Quote

Let it slide,

For Fuck's Sake it's not worth it.Why do people feel it's the end of the world when someone betrays them. People are nasty, selfish, ignorant fucks most of the time and to then expect anything else from them is... naive, to say the very least.

Dubz

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 9:19 AM Quote
hmm, i have a friend who does the same thing. Except I never confront her about it, because I just take it as the way she is. Only Life can change her (and anyone else). Your words may be important enough to her to make her say sorry, but something "bigger" has to happen in order for anyone to really change : Maybe you shouldn't get too too close to her for now..

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 9:23 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
hmm, i have a friend who does the same thing. Except I never confront her about it, because I just take it as the way she is. Only Life can change her (and anyone else). Your words may be important enough to her to make her say sorry, but something "bigger" has to happen in order for anyone to really change : Maybe you shouldn't get too too close to her for now..

This is fairly accurate, people will only cahnge when they want to, no-one else can make that change.

Dubz

bara
bara Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 11:11 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:

yeap youre probably right but thats exactly the problem. thats too sad that you have to try to get a bigger distance between a good friend and yourself. .. arrrgh.. baaah..

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:08 AM