Travis

Under The Moonlight beeing played ALOT on Norwegian radio :)
FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 11:45 PM Quote
Seriously, I've heard Under The Moonlight beeing played on Norwegian radio at least 10-15 times the past couple of weeks. It's actually on atm, which would be the 5th day in a row i hear it! And it's not like there's only one radio station playing it, but I've come across the song on 3-4 different stations :-)
What's up with this?
It's a great tune and all, but it was never released as a single or anything.

Aaanyways, I'm just happy the radio people accnowledges the band and are playing their(well technically this particular one is Susie Hug's, lol) songs :-) I really hope they'll play the new stuff when it comes! Ooh god, I'm excited :-P Oh sorry, I kinda almost got sidetracked there, lol!

Re: Under The Moonlight beeing played ALOT on Norwegian radi
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 12:07 AM Quote
I'm not really a huge fan of the song really but its great to hear that its being played. I know what you mean with the excitement. Not a day goes by when I don't say 'I can't wait for the new Travis album' to someone! Haha. I think this new stuff will be more popular. Hopefully the songs haven't lost their rocky sound in the studio. I keep finding myself saying that its better than The Boy... and yet ever since that's come out, I say its my equal favourite Travis album so... lol

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:32 PM