Travis

i'm so lost
Pochakita
Pochakita Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 3:06 AM Quote
i haven't been here in ages!! but i hope the boardies are still nice enough to let me know when is the next album being released. has the band or a magazine said something about it?

i really have to check in more often.

Re: i'm so lost
Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 6:47 AM Quote
They only just recently finished recording the album and now it's being mixed. In New York, no less! You should definitely check out Dougie's studio diaries. No news yet when it'll actually be released though.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:39 PM Quote
Pochakita wrote:
i haven't been here in ages!! but i hope the boardies are still nice enough to let me know when is the next album being released. has the band or a magazine said something about it?

i really have to check in more often.

Google Earth xD

No, i`m just kidding...

That pal is right. You should check that topic. Welcome again.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:43 PM Quote
Welcome back to the board! :)

Pochakita
Pochakita Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 3:43 AM Quote
Thanks for the news! the study diaries are sometimes enigmatic and filled with instrument-related vocabulary that i get completely lost. But i oughtta be more grateful and finish reading them all :P

Well, i was just wondering about the release date cause i'd be more than excited if they continue touring later this year. I might have an actual shot at seeing them live for the first time! i can't wait. although i'm still enjoying TBWNM.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:31 PM