Travis

Re: FAO Lauren (and other Hills fans) hehe
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 4:23 AM Quote
Ok. Alex is officially my favorite person on The Hills. LOL! Mmmm..he's nice. :o)

Oh, by the way...Lauren and Whitney's boss lady (I think her name is Kelly) at the People's Revolution is the most miserable woman alive.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 4:51 AM Quote
I'm pretty sure Lauren doesn't even work. I remember numerous times when they'd show her at work in the Vogue closet and she was playing Solitare.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 11:53 PM Quote
Spencer saying "Its time to go cuddle in bed, my dear" was the creepiest skeeziest thing ever! who knew cuddling could sound so dirty!?

and did Stephanie honestly think her hamster grew into a guinea pig?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 7:03 PM Quote
I think he's only going to be a one or two hit wonder episode wise, I scanned the gossip rags and saw that Whitney has a different NYC bf. I think he's different anyways, unless Alex grew some facial hair and went hipster...

http://bricksandstonesgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/whitney-port-beau-8258-8.jpg

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
...and lost a bunch of weight. That dude looks skinnier than Alex. Ah, well. I knew it was too good to be true. I do like Whitney's bag in that picture though. I don't think she's that bad. She's the most normal one on that show, imo.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Okay so currently there's a hot guy who's been introduced to the show. Went to USC graduated from Columbia... plus. And he's totally smokin'. Too bad the Ms. Blowup Doll Expression, aka WHITNEY, is going to be the one to date him. Hmph.

Douche bag level: 0... so far.

Hm, smokin' hot Columbia grad, eh? I gotta see this!

Yeah, I wish I had applied to Columbia! They're blowing up out the ying yang with hotties!

*cough* Vampire Weekend *cough*

http://blog.columbusalive.com/Sensory/vampire_weekend.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
I didnt dislike Alex but i didnt find him to be smoking hot or anything. He was a nice enough guy and made the best of what could have been a really awkward situation with the Kelly setup.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:09 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Spencer saying "Its time to go cuddle in bed, my dear" was the creepiest skeeziest thing ever! who knew cuddling could sound so dirty!?

and did Stephanie honestly think her hamster grew into a guinea pig?
That family is messed up.

nesmap
nesmap Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
Before I went to uni about a year ago, I saw a few episodes of this when I was bored flicking through the channels.

Utter shite, but some of them girls were quite nice, lol

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
nesmap wrote:
Before I went to uni about a year ago, I saw a few episodes of this when I was bored flicking through the channels.

it is utter shite, and this is why we watch. trainwreck tv.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:38 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Okay so currently there's a hot guy who's been introduced to the show. Went to USC graduated from Columbia... plus. And he's totally smokin'. Too bad the Ms. Blowup Doll Expression, aka WHITNEY, is going to be the one to date him. Hmph.

Douche bag level: 0... so far.

Hm, smokin' hot Columbia grad, eh? I gotta see this!

Yeah, I wish I had applied to Columbia! They're blowing up out the ying yang with hotties!

*cough* Vampire Weekend *cough*

http://blog.columbusalive.com/Sensory/vampire_weekend.jpg

Nice. I've heard a lot about this band and just recently started listening to some of their music. Pretty good stuff. I love my Sirius radio. I like the 2nd and 4th guys from the left. :o)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I like the 2nd and 4th guys from the left. :o)

Chris Baio, Chris Tomson, Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij,

nesmap
nesmap Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
nesmap wrote:

it is utter shite, and this is why we watch. trainwreck tv.

Aah I see. Well so long as no-one actually likes this show then all is well in the world!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 3:02 AM Quote
Okay so two new episodes in a row. One last night before the VMA's and another one on right now. Niska?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 3:36 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Okay so two new episodes in a row. One last night before the VMA's and another one on right now. Niska?

Hehe. I knew this thread would be back at the top when I walked in here. :)

Ok! I'm such an emotional wreck right now. I seriously just got tears in my eyes when Lauren and Audrina were hugging and crying, trying to save their friendship.

Oh, and based on the preview of the next show, I sense the possibility of Lauren and Heidi becoming friends again and Heidi finally dumping Spencer. It might take a while, but I think that's how this show will end.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:14 AM