Travis

Re: Someone DRUGGED my food!!
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
Aude wrote:
Peewee wrote:
Yep why would anyone do that? Very strange indeed. I mean why would they waste weed like that! lol JOKING!!!

hehe that's what I didn't dare saying... :)

Same here ;P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 9:41 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Yep why would anyone do that? Very strange indeed. I mean why would they waste weed like that! lol JOKING!!! Seriously tho I would be soooooo angry and hit them with everything you can!!! Then blow that bloody shack to the ground!!!grrr

Totaly there are people who'd think nothing of dosing someone. I've been thinking though and am wondering if it's food poisoning ?

Where they young ?

I ask cause a old timer would know about boiling shake in butter to extract the THC , I hear

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Peewee wrote:
Yep why would anyone do that? Very strange indeed. I mean why would they waste weed like that! lol JOKING!!! Seriously tho I would be soooooo angry and hit them with everything you can!!! Then blow that bloody shack to the ground!!!grrr

Totaly there are people who'd think nothing of dosing someone. I've been thinking though and am wondering if it's food poisoning ?

Where they young ?

I ask cause a old timer would know about boiling shake in butter to extract the THC , I hear

Hot Knife's, Yoghurt's, bucket and Bottle's there are easier ways,

Dunkin' Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
hot knives Dubz ? kinda a waste , I hear

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 3:25 AM Quote
The workers looked like they ranged from ages 20-45. I still haven't called the cops yet because my parents have been home all day and I don't have my car (it's in the shop), but I will definitely do it tomorrow when they're gone. My parents don't know I went to the Desert park/ that I know what pot feels like..so it's sorta a tricky situation :S

Thanks for the moral support! I'm totally gonna get some payback!!

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 9:04 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
hot knives Dubz ? kinda a waste , I hear

Nah you just need to get the bottle over the knives quickly.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:46 AM