Travis

Re: FAO Katye
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 6:19 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
American Idol. I don't know why I didn't put 2 and 2 together.

That is definitely it. But perhaps now that skunk hair girl is gone the nightmares will lessen. That was a visual that is just not good for anyone.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:19 PM Quote
pmsl

I dreamt that I was walking down the street and went into a cafe, all very normal except people were looking a me weird then someone told me to put my panties on! I was walking about naked on my lower half! Had a t-shirt and all on but nout underneath......god was I embarrassed!!!!!! :(

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
I dreamt earlier this week that I was pregnant! I even felt the baby moving! Haha, weird!

edit: woot woot! 2000 posts!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:25 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
pmsl

I dreamt that I was walking down the street and went into a cafe, all very normal except people were looking a me weird then someone told me to put my panties on! I was walking about naked on my lower half! Had a t-shirt and all on but nout underneath......god was I embarrassed!!!!!! :(

I used to have dreams like that all the time. I'd be walking to school and then I'd notice that I wasn't wearing a shirt, so I'd turn around and start walking home again. I'd be almost home and then suddenly, oh! Silly me! I AM wearing a shirt. I wonder how I could have made that mistake? Back to school I'd go. Only to discover that I was right the first time. I really was not wearing a shirt.

I still have the dream where I go to school and either cannot find my class, cannot remember my locker combination, we have a test or a paper to turn in that I am not prepared for. It's still always high school, too. You'd think that I'd be more worried about college, but no, I'm always still in high school in those dreams.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 11:30 PM Quote
Does anyone analyse dreams on here? God they would have a field day with us lot!!! lol

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Does anyone analyse dreams on here? God they would have a field day with us lot!!! lol

Oh I wish! I love dreams analyses!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 11:34 PM Quote
I'm glad your jaw is better now, Kayte!

I always have very weird dreams. My shrink analyzed one recently, one I posted here. Where Claes was a teacher at a lousy French class and he had an accordion... Turns out I was Claes xD.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 3:55 AM Quote
I have this reoccurring dream that a group of men are trying to break into my house. They're always different men, wearing different clothing and they always have different weapons with them -- sometimes guns, sometimes chainsaws or huge hammers....but I'm always trying to hide from them.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:30 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I have this reoccurring dream that a group of men are trying to break into my house. They're always different men, wearing different clothing and they always have different weapons with them -- sometimes guns, sometimes chainsaws or huge hammers....but I'm always trying to hide from them.

Next time they try that just ask them what do the want! You might stun them! lol

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 28 Apr, 2010 2:03 PM Quote
It happened again. I bent down to hug Rachel last night at the same time that she jumped up and and KA-POW! right in the jaw. Last night only one side of my teeth met, but is a bit better this morning. I am hoping that my jaw will work its way back to normal today. It's quite sore where the TMJ is behind (inside) my ear. Owww. Poor Anne, living with terrible pain for years.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 28 Apr, 2010 3:10 PM Quote
Oh Kayte, I'm sorry. I hope it resolves itself today. I don't wish that pain on anyone.

(except maybe the members of Nickelback)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:02 PM