Travis

Re: Easter!!!! :D
varz
varz Posted Wed 19 Mar, 2008 10:16 PM Quote
I don't do religion really, last time I was in a church was my Grandpa's funeral, before that my cousin's christening. He's now 7 or 8 so its been a while!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
P.S I don't go to church anymore, haven't since my teens, except for weddings and that. Stopped believing, if I ever really believed at all.

DITTO!!!

I don't even go to church as Christmas.

I'm kinda inbetween believing, like agnostic but then I do think there has to be something spiritual out there. God it's all too confusing and the God Delusion book just confuddled me even more! lol

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
wooowooowoooo!
I am officially on easter holidays now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
wooooooo!
anyway..i was wondering how many peope still actually celebrate Easter for its true purpose..
because i know religion is dying out..but there are stil people who do..and i was just wondering who does..
:)
thanks

i'm actually more of a purim person though. i go to a community college so we aren't religion affiliated, which stinks because we had our vacation last week! booger!!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/statusainthood/Don%27t_Stop_Believing.jpg

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:35 PM Quote
Oh and when I was in Sunday school one of the teacher people told me I was going to hell because I organised that we all throw crayons at him! lmao

However my parents didn't beat me for that, they were just worried for my poor little crushed soul ha ha.

Seriously I was made to go 3 times to church on a sunday then once on friday and once on saturday. Our minister used to shout from the alter thingy.

I was a good child and memorised the chatecism (sp) and all those bible verses but I ended up really going against it all.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 5:47 PM