Travis

Re: yasss!! it's Friday!
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 5:18 PM Quote

It's Paddy's Day on Monday so it's a long weekend, and next week is Easter so it's another long weekend. I've taken the three days off in the middle so I finiosh up this evenuing and ain't back till the 25th, whoo hoo

Dubz

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 5:28 PM Quote
i'm a bit envious of ya dubz! haha but that's pretty damn great for you!! :D

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i'm a bit envious of ya dubz! haha but that's pretty damn great for you!! :D

Somehow I don't think it's quite gonna work out as planned... I may need to "accidentally" loose my mobile.

Dubz

th74
th74 Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
I love Fridays, I love Mojitos, and I love Black and Tans. This was the right post for me. Thanks Celleny!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 6:56 PM Quote
Fridays for me are Enterprise Fridays. Me and my pals go to my fave pub for lunch, and they always play the best music, although today they were only playing The Beatles... and most of it was crap Beatles.
What irritates me about Fridays tho is that I have maths tuition on Saturday mornings and can't really go out on Friday nights which is a bugger and a half coz Big Hand are playing tonite!!! *sniff* I love them so... <3

Back to revision now...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

What irritates me about Fridays tho is that I have maths tuition on Saturday mornings and can't really go out on Friday nights which is a bugger and a half coz Big Hand are playing tonite!!! *sniff* I love them so... <3

i use to have the same problem! 8am saturday morning class...dropped the class after about three weeks of "sorry guys i gotta be home by 10 tonight" haha

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
It's still too cold here for me to enjoy a mojito...and it's actually been warm this week.

Taking the 6 year old and Dougie The Dog for a Jeep run tomorrow....he's scary big now...

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 7:51 PM Quote
Yay!! Not only is it Friday but I'm not back at work until Wednesday and I'm going to see my mum and dad in Brum!! Wahooooo! And then....I'm only at work for two days until it's the Easter long weekend!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:58 PM