Travis

Re: Question for Fran
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 6:28 PM Quote
milos wrote:
You Bring Me Down is such a great song. I think they should have ended TBWNN with that one instead of New Amsterdam which I also really like.. But in my opinion You Bring Me Down would be the perfect closing track after Colder.

You Bring Me Down is brilliant!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 7:17 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
milos wrote:
You Bring Me Down is such a great song. I think they should have ended TBWNN with that one instead of New Amsterdam which I also really like.. But in my opinion You Bring Me Down would be the perfect closing track after Colder.

Dougie wanted it on the album I believe, he has said in an interview that he thought it was brilliant. My opinion changed on the last album's 6 original b sides. I think they're all great and should be album songs.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Tue 18 Mar, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
keep the goodness coming, i say :) and by that i mean the 6th and 7th albums of course!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 4:09 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
milos wrote:

I agree! I love this song so much! I love the piano, the words, the feeling. It's perfect. Reminds me of a song that would be in a movie for some reason.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:32 AM