Travis

Re: So what are you all up to tonight?!
moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 10:39 PM Quote
bananhinta wrote:
im in love tonight. just like always. i was in love yesterday too. at least i have something that never changes:D

Aw, that's very sweet!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 11:05 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I have a birthday party but I don't know if I should go because I don't know if any people I know will be there...

Such parties are the besssst, cause you can meet a lot of cute guys! So go!

Oh aye, just go and have a laugh. You can meet all sorts of new random people at parties where you don't know anyone and have the most bizarre conversations!

I'm too shy hahaha. But maybe I'll stop by later, just to say hi to my friend.
My brother is playing tonight (very late, like at 2 am), so if I can get in for free, I'll go see him :oP

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 11:20 PM Quote
I've got a hot date with my physics textbook tonight in the hopes of passing the class. Bah.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 11:23 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
I've got a hot date with my physics textbook tonight in the hopes of passing the class. Bah.

F = ma
s = ut + 1/2 at^2
v^2 = u^2 + 2as
q = ti

Aaahhhh physics <3

Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 11:50 PM Quote
snowed in...blarg.
I went out this morning and the snow was up to my shins...Im afraid how high it is now as it hasn't stopped all day.
so tonight I will continue writing my huge essay on the "Paleo-Indians of the Great Lakes Watershed"....sweet.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 12:28 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

F = ma
s = ut + 1/2 at^2
v^2 = u^2 + 2as
q = ti

Aaahhhh physics <3

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE LOUISE ! NXT LVL !

Moray
Moray Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 3:59 AM Quote
varz wrote:
Hahaha, you shouldn't have told me that - I may drunkenly try and find your flat one night seeing as I actually now know where Charlies is!

Err... Talk about weird - I was sittin on a stool near the DJ for ages too cause I was talkin to some of my mates who were on the dancefloor + I couldn't be assed fighting my way onto the floor!

You've over 200+ flats to choose from. I look forward to lolering at you trying to buzz my pad!

Will keep an eye out for you next time I'm in Liquid then. Had a really good time there, and are talking about going again not this Friday bt next (I'm off to Rom on Friday this week for the rugby.... any excuse to drop that fact in...)

Oh and I was in the priory tonight and spotted a dude wearing an art/music/jaffa cakes t-sirt. So there you go.

varz
varz Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 11:06 AM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:

You've over 200+ flats to choose from. I look forward to lolering at you trying to buzz my pad!

Will keep an eye out for you next time I'm in Liquid then. Had a really good time there, and are talking about going again not this Friday bt next (I'm off to Rom on Friday this week for the rugby.... any excuse to drop that fact in...)

Oh and I was in the priory tonight and spotted a dude wearing an art/music/jaffa cakes t-sirt. So there you go.

I'm quite determined when I'm drunk - I'll try all night haha!
Jealous of you jettin off for the rugby! Lucky! I'm normally in the Quid most Friday nights so you may well see me in a couple of weeks!
I love the Priory... Well, I love the weirdos in the Priory!

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 12:24 PM Quote
sara spain wrote:
tonight we have to choose the the spanish song for *eurovision* and this is my fav, check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku34NOwoij0

He won, didn't he? :p My favourite were La Casa Azul.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 12:52 PM Quote
Ireland are sending a turkey, that's not a euphamism they are actually sending a turkey...

Dustin - Irlande Douze Point

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/08/180px-DustinTheTurkey.jpg

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 12:53 PM Quote
We're sending an ex-binman, woooo. I actually like Andy Abraham and voted for him several times when he was in the final for X Factor.

sara spain
sara spain Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 12:54 PM Quote
Y el chiqui-chiqui se baila así:
1! EL BREIKINDANCE!
2! EL CRUSAÍTO
3! EL MAIQUEL YASON
4! EL ROBOCOP!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 12:58 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
We're sending an ex-binman, woooo. I actually like Andy Abraham and voted for him several times when he was in the final for X Factor.

You watch X factor !?!?!?

Jaysus Grin' I thought you were a bit rebelious when it came to music.

Dubz

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
sara spain wrote:
Y el chiqui-chiqui se baila así:
1! EL BREIKINDANCE!
2! EL CRUSAÍTO
3! EL MAIQUEL YASON
4! EL ROBOCOP!

Hahaha. This morning I listened the song for the first time! When he says: "el robocop" is hilarious!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

You watch X factor !?!?!?

Jaysus Grin' I thought you were a bit rebelious when it came to music.

Dubz

I usually just watch the auditioning rounds to laugh at the shite people, but sometimes there really is nothing else to watch on a Saturday night!! Anyway I've stopped watching past the audition rounds now, and that voting was a complete one off, please don't judge me on it :P

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:11 PM