Do you think he was drunk?

Re: turn on karaoke!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 8:32 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Maybe.

It was too funny! xDDD
It's a very difficult song to sing!! He was brave.

I really don't like people who go to karaokes to show off, it's all to have fun, not to get a record deal... so this was a lot of fun xD.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 8:45 PM Quote
Yes it should be about having fun and you don't need to be a great singer to do it. The point that I think the people who are defending him are missing is that someone posted this on YouTube to play a joke on their friend BECAUSE he is so bad.

Doesn't mean he can't get up and do it and enjoy himself, but if you're going to feel sorry for him, feel bad that he has friends who are willing to throw him under the bus!

mishus
mishus Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Yes it should be about having fun and you don't need to be a great singer to do it. The point that I think the people who are defending him are missing is that someone posted this on YouTube to play a joke on their friend BECAUSE he is so bad.

Doesn't mean he can't get up and do it and enjoy himself, but if you're going to feel sorry for him, feel bad that he has friends who are willing to throw him under the bus!

you take it too much seriously! when he has courage to sing it in front of people, i think, that he doesn't mind that it's on youtube and probably he can makes laugh of himself..!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:52 PM Quote
Well, i really don`t like Karaoke at all.

Since some years ago, i play with my band some Travis covers, and isn`t the same singing with a Karaoke than play guitar/bass/drums/ and singing Travis songs, i really like "feel travis music".
I remember a recopilation with some instrumental Travis song, like Coming Around, Wdiarom?, Sing, Side, Flowers... (At Travis downloads in this forum)

Is a good way to sing drunk with your friends xD

AndreaMicaela
AndreaMicaela Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 3:49 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I think so.

I hadn't could take the microphone and sing sing sing without drinking some beer...haha

It's a way to raise the valor

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 4:20 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I'm adding this link as an example in the how to ruin a song thread.

LMAO!!!!

bara
bara Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 9:27 AM Quote
its so fun that they really put such videos online...

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
minsidesoutside_lds wrote:
Öoouuuugghh!!! terrrible... :P

Remembers me Cameron Diaz in the film My best friend's wedding :D

hahaha...xD I don´t know what to doooooo with myseeelf.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 2:53 PM Quote
mishus wrote:
i think, that he doesn't mind that it's on youtube and probably he can makes laugh of himself..!

Maybe he doesn't mind...but he didn't post the video unless his username on YouTube is Kim

Now these guys want you to laugh at them

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
mishus wrote:
i think, that he doesn't mind that it's on youtube and probably he can makes laugh of himself..!

Maybe he doesn't mind...but he didn't post the video unless his username on YouTube is Kim

Now these guys want you to laugh at them

And I did. I sure hope they were on a lonely stretch of road, because their eyes were closed more than open!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:41 AM