Travis

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen our baby boy has arrived
sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 8:29 AM Quote

Oh thank you Absy, it's the first time I see the video since the birth and I am so proud! Brigitte Bardot whispering his name is forever the best thing!!!!!!
I've played him the song in hospital already though so he knows his classics.

BTW for those with fine ears this song has been used many times in rap/remixes.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 8:32 AM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
Clyde must sound awesome cool in a French accent.

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Clyde".

It sooooo does!!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 8:34 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Dear friends and all on the board and in Travisland and heart,

We are over the moon with happiness over our luck, since our baby boy arrived on Wednesday 27th February at 10:34 in Avignon France.

Measuring 52cm and weighing 3.92KG, he’s got British charm and Latin looks! He also is linked for life to Scotland where his name has its "source", hommage to a Serge Gainsbourgh song, free spirit, and out of pure but lucky coincidence to Travis' home town and to Fran's T-Shirt worn at the Koko's gig last year!!

With pride, let us introduce to you:

Clyde - Rémi - Elvis

He was born by caesarian, all went well, and Maman and Clyde are back home since yesterday.

Rob and I are both so happy and still can’t believe our luck. Thank you all for your caring messages and also for your contribution for the name search. I already had Clyde selected when I posted for names suggestions back a few months ago but it was still great to read your proposals up until the day before I gave birth!

And now I've got to go as Mr Clyde seems to be waking up...I shall post photos soon, when I've worked out how to do that!!

Merci again.

Sophie, Rob and Clyde xxx

awwwww what lovely news ! I'm all goose pimples reading your post ! I love Clyde as a name, would never thought of it. Calling your boy after this great river is a splendid choice.

Glad to hear all went well, take it easy now and enjoy the precious moments with your wee one. :)

big bug
Sina:)

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 4:38 PM Quote
Sorry to go on but thank you again, merci buckets lots of it!! Am going to work out the photo thing promise ;-)

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
Damn it - I've been on here checking for your announcement and the one time I couldn't, I missed it!
Anyway, congratulations on your little blue bundle. I hope he's a good boy for his maman. How're you getting on? recovering OK? Keep us posted and photos if poss, hehe!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
Congratulations. Glad to know mom and baby are doing well. Best wishes to your new family :)

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 8:43 AM Quote
Bonjour les amis,
Yes we're doing really well thank you. I am still tired but more in pain in the scar area...no surprises!! But I have no regrets at all it was a caesarian.
Clyde is doing great, he is really adorable, of course gorgeous and cute. Even nicer, he seems to have a nice temper so far, hopefully taking this from his British Dad as I am such a latin character... I'm not breast feeding and it's all fine on that front as well. He usually takes his bottles every 3h30 hours and sleeps in between. I am tired of course but it's not that bad so far...I know I must start having naps in the afternoons as I won't manage too long like that though.
There's a small photo in my profile for the time beeing, I took it yesterday with my phone. Could one of you let me know how to post photos?
Kisses
Sophie

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
To post photos:
Go here.
Select the picture/s you want to post and resize it/them if you want to.
Then click "upload".
Next step: you'll see this: Links to thumbnails and Links to original image. Copy the link that appears on direct link to image.
OK, now you're on the board posting a reply. You have to click on the fourth botton that appears on the top. When you click there, this [img][/img] appears. You have to copy the link I told you before in between [img] AND [/img], and that's it!

I'm a bad teacher, I know... :(

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Bonjour les amis,
Yes we're doing really well thank you. I am still tired but more in pain in the scar area...no surprises!! But I have no regrets at all it was a caesarian.
Clyde is doing great, he is really adorable, of course gorgeous and cute. Even nicer, he seems to have a nice temper so far, hopefully taking this from his British Dad as I am such a latin character... I'm not breast feeding and it's all fine on that front as well. He usually takes his bottles every 3h30 hours and sleeps in between. I am tired of course but it's not that bad so far...I know I must start having naps in the afternoons as I won't manage too long like that though.
There's a small photo in my profile for the time beeing, I took it yesterday with my phone. Could one of you let me know how to post photos?
Kisses
Sophie

Aaah, this all takes me back - lovely days :-) Just watch that the lack of sleep doesn't creep up on you. Enjoy this because he'll grow up sooo quickly and the next thing he'll be wanting your car keys and a 5O Euros handout, LOL!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
To post photos:
Go here.
Select the picture/s you want to post and resize it/them if you want to.
Then click "upload".
Next step: you'll see this: Links to thumbnails and Links to original image. Copy the link that appears on direct link to image.
OK, now you're on the board posting a reply. You have to click on the fourth botton that appears on the top. When you click there, this [img][/img] appears. You have to copy the link I told you before in between [img] AND [/img], and that's it!

I'm a bad teacher, I know... :(

por que no te callas Monica ?

sorry couldn't help it - pavlov reflex system !

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 5:05 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
por que no te callas Monica ?

*LMAO*

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sun 16 Mar, 2008 6:25 AM Quote
Merci Monica and you all...so here I am trying to post photos for the first time so fingers crossed and I have done it properly...xxx

http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/47675/2003863975766404996_rs.jpg
Clyde is a couple of days old here
http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/49047/2003849865864067081_rs.jpg
And on that one he's just 10 minutes old!

I'll post a few newer photos later if you guys fancy?
This whole new life is the best thing that's happened to me everrrrrrrrr xxx

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 16 Mar, 2008 6:30 AM Quote
He's adorable Sophie! Those cheeks are lovely!
Thanks so much for posting those pics :o)

Edit: Oh, I see you removed a couple of pics now, those were cute too.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sun 16 Mar, 2008 9:23 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
He's adorable Sophie! Those cheeks are lovely!
Thanks so much for posting those pics :o)

Edit: Oh, I see you removed a couple of pics now, those were cute too.

Thank you. Yes removed some, just need to re-post them as one was massive, and still not super confident doing all that IT business...that's old age for you!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sun 16 Mar, 2008 9:40 AM Quote
and a few more...hope I've done that ok

http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/48478/2002815265567965086_rs.jpg
Good morning, at home now

http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/47960/2002833308874133538_rs.jpg
We're not twins!

http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/45966/2002811797784767524_rs.jpg
Going out

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:02 AM