Travis

Re: Re:
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 2:49 PM Quote
loria wrote:
Nikki, I know the film will be shown here in Lansing. I told friends of mine Travis had a cameo in it and now they all want to see it too ;)

From what I understand, NCG and Celebration here in Lansing plan on showing it in one of their smaller theatres (probably the one I saw movies like Waking Ned Devine in - small and limited run). Although I wouldn't mind the drive to A2 to see it at the Michigan Theatre or even the State.

Another Michigan person! Yay!

Re:
loria
loria Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 1:56 AM Quote
Nikki, I would *totally* come and hang with boardies to see this film! I'll be keeping an eye here once the release date gets closer. Royal Oak would be good too! It'll be a mini Travis party. :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 4:13 AM Quote
loria wrote:
Nikki, I would *totally* come and hang with boardies to see this film! I'll be keeping an eye here once the release date gets closer. Royal Oak would be good too! It'll be a mini Travis party. :D

Yay! I think we should since we missed each other at the Pontiac show in July and Kayte became a Travis fan right after that. This would be a perfect way to meet. :)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 7:57 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:

Definitely the british Stand By Me (which is a very good thing, as SBM is one of my all time favourites), the other kiddo even looked a lot like River Phoenix, and the character was very similar to Chris Chambers.

Yeh it was quite good. But it's only an uncredited cameo from the lads. Cheers for those piccies. And here is the site: http://www.sonoframbow.com

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:14 AM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
ROFL @ Dougie with the Flying Dog! I also spotted Fran and Neil, but I didn't have the time to look for Andy, I'm sure he was there though. First but hopefully not the last time I saw the lads on the big screen :D

I saw it last friday, and the movie was quite good, i were expecting to see them since the begining!!! lol Dougie is awesome, with the flying dog!! lol very funny, but I didn't see Andy... Does anyone do?? I'd wish to see them a little bit longer on screen :S

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 3:40 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
loria wrote:

Yay! I think we should since we missed each other at the Pontiac show in July and Kayte became a Travis fan right after that. This would be a perfect way to meet. :)

Son of Rambow will be showing at the Maple Theatre in Bloomfield Hills starting May 16 and the Michigan Theatre in Ann Arbor on Friday, May 30 and Saturday, May 31. No times posted yet.

Re:
milos
milos Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
I can't wait to see this movie!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 12:44 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Son of Rambow will be showing at the Maple Theatre in Bloomfield Hills starting May 16

I used to go there with my grandma all the time.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 9:13 PM