Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:24 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
'ello board. How goes it?

Feel like I haven't been here in a while...had a crappy past few days....ah well the boysenberry must flow :D

Yay! It's Linds and Lauren! Welcome girls. *hands you both a cup of boysenberry* ...that sounds so good right now. Even if it's freezing here and 9:21 p.m.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:25 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I'm here for a minute. Need to finish watching the movie we started last night, "Sideways"

Hey sista. LOVE that movie! It's so fun!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:27 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Even if it's freezing here and 9:21 p.m.

freezing , a little , the wind kicked in and I had to wear my Dougie scarf today

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:28 AM Quote
Hmmm I'm just hanging around the dorm.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:29 AM Quote
That reminds me...a copy of the "Across the Universe" DVD from Blockbuster has been sitting in my car forever. Ooops. I loooooooove the Beatles, but I didn't really like that movie. :/ I was a bit disappointed.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:29 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Even if it's freezing here and 9:21 p.m.

freezing , a little , the wind kicked in and I had to wear my Dougie scarf today

Cool! Is it black and purple?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:31 AM Quote
I watched Death at a Funeral last night. It was hilarious. I loved it!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:31 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Hmmm I'm just hanging around the dorm.

Everything going good at school, Lauren? Do you like living on campus, or do you miss home?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:32 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
That reminds me...a copy of the "Across the Universe" DVD from Blockbuster has been sitting in my car forever. Ooops. I loooooooove the Beatles, but I didn't really like that movie. :/ I was a bit disappointed.

I've heard mixed things. I still want to watch it but my expectations are going to be low.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:33 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

Me mum and I saw that in the theater. Seriously I have never laughed that loud in a public place. It was hilarious.

I like living in DC a lot, but I miss my mom and dad. I can't wait to go home for SB on the 14th

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:34 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

Hmm. Haven't heard of that one.
So is it true that Travis are really going to be in that "Rambow" movie?!?!? Never heard of it their...but if it's true, I'm definitely going to see it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:35 AM Quote
My hubby is on his laptop doing some searching for our anniversary trip this summer. I think we're close to figuring what where we're going to go. I'm so excited!

I want to go to a resort in a state north of Texas (so it's cooler) where we can do outdoorsy things like horseback riding but then come back and get massages and have yummy food. So be in nature but be able to get clean and sleep in a bed as opposed to the ground.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:35 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

Me mum and I saw that in the theater. Seriously I have never laughed that loud in a public place. It was hilarious.

I like living in DC a lot, but I miss my mom and dad. I can't wait to go home for SB on the 14th

Awww...that'll be nice. Hey, do you have brothers or sisters, Lauren? I'm sure you've probably mentioned it before...but I don't remember.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

I've never even heard of this movie. How weird is that? But it sounds like one I would love so I'll check it out soon.

Lauren glad you're going home for SB!! Things still good with your new roomie?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

ANOTHER rad subject , silk route & the diamond trail . you can find the FLEUR des Lis , the design element , from the tip of Spain to Indonisia , why you ask ? from trade along the silk route

I hadn't seen this xD
That's really cool. Yeah, trade was one of the most important things during Renaissance, because there was a very important "exchange" between cultures... very interesting.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:12 AM
Thread Locked