Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:54 AM Quote
alexandria_z wrote:
So is this post just for night creepers?

It sure is! Very quiet tonight. This place used to be jumpin'. We gotta get everyone back on at night! It was so fun!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:56 AM Quote
Haha, I resurrect the thread and then disappear! My bad. I got a little caught up in reading. :D

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:57 AM Quote
Well judging by the 131 pages of comments I would think that it was bumpin`at one time lol I was tired of studying medications so I decided to creep the message board. :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:58 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
alexandria_z wrote:
So is this post just for night creepers?

It sure is! Very quiet tonight. This place used to be jumpin'. We gotta get everyone back on at night! It was so fun!

not so late for the West Coasters

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:59 AM Quote
alexandria_z wrote:
Well judging by the 131 pages of comments I would think that it was bumpin`at one time lol I was tired of studying medications so I decided to creep the message board. :D

Medications, eh? Studying to be a doctor?

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:05 AM Quote
No thank gawd. I`m studying to become a nurse, I have to read about administering medications it`s quite the natural sedative. (medical joke sorry) ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:07 AM Quote
alexandria_z wrote:
No thank gawd. I`m studying to become a nurse, I have to read about administering medications it`s quite the natural sedative. (medical joke sorry) ;)

hehehee.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:10 AM Quote
Well, it's after 1 a.m. and I'm getting sleepy so I'm gonna call it a night. Alexandria, you should join us when it's more lively in here for study breaks. :o)

Peace out Dak and Linds, if you're around. Ric, I'll work on those sales figures.

Night!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:13 AM Quote
Nighty, night, Nikki. :D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:14 AM Quote
Dak,
Before I forget, you have to take Skinny Love off of your Mix - O - Rama '08. Technically he released For Emma, Forever Ago by himself, and then this February it got a wider release on a label. And Pitchfork (bleck!) had it on their Top 50 Albums of 2007 list @ #29*, so... yeah. I'm taking it off.

G'nite.

EDIT: Oh yeah Bell X1's Flock is like... 3 years old. But it was released in N. America in February so... your choice.

And you need to add some Beck.

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:14 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Well, it's after 1 a.m. and I'm getting sleepy so I'm gonna call it a night. Alexandria, you should join us when it's more lively in here for study breaks. :o)

Peace out Dak and Linds, if you're around. Ric, I'll work on those sales figures.

Night!

Alright I`ll try! `Night Nikki.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:28 AM Quote
'Ello. OR apparently G'night to all. I can't sleep since I've actually gotten 9 hours of sleep the past 2 nights!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:30 AM Quote
Argh. Double post again. Continuing with my mythical creatures theme picture posting with a double post. Here is a Hippogriff.

http://www.nocturnalsoldier.org/Tealin/hippogriff.jpg

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:30 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Dak,

EDIT: Oh yeah Bell X1's Flock is like... 3 years old. But it was released in N. America in February so... your choice.

And you need to add some Beck.

I think I shall use the Loophole for this one, because I like it. :) I do need Beck!! :D

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:33 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
'Ello. OR apparently G'night to all. I can't sleep since I've actually gotten 9 hours of sleep the past 2 nights!

I still have half an hour to go before I contemplate sleep. (I always love the nights where I go for a nap when I get home at 4 or 5 and then don't wake up until the next morning. Good times! ;)

When is eyeball week over? Tomorrow? I miss my Gareth David-Lloyd Icon! And my eyeball is kind of scary. Heheh ;D

Pages Previous 1...127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:05 AM
Thread Locked