Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 4:12 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Hey Linds! And everyone else nighttiming!

Hey Ashley! Haven't seen you around in a while. How have you been? Busy with school?

Yeah, school is trying to kill me right now. It was all summer, and the semester's just started up (well, 3 weeks ago) and it's going to be a rough fall. I've started research for my senior seminar- very scary!

How have you been? School alright?

Oh the same-I took school all summer too. But I have a week and half now before the fall starts so yay.
What are you researching?

Perceptions/representations of the Holocaust in the immediate-ish postwar period in Britain.

Enjoy your week and a half! It's amazing how fast they go, you know? Blink and your vacation's over.

EDIT: I'm going to bed! Goodnight!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 4:47 AM Quote
Hey dudettes.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:13 AM Quote
Chello. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:14 AM Quote
I'm so bummed about Travis' international release dates. *sigh* ... what is everyone up to? Or is it just me and you, Lauren?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:22 AM Quote
Hello girls :o)
I'm very tired but I can't go to bed before 3am haha.
How are you?

About the international release dates, I'm with you Nikki :o/

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:31 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Hello girls :o)
I'm very tired but I can't go to bed before 3am haha.
How are you?

About the international release dates, I'm with you Nikki :o/

Hi Juli! So, what are you gonna do? Wait? I don't think I can. I'll probably have to buy it online. It may cost more for shipping and all that, but Travis is my fave band and I don't buy many CDs, so it'll be worth it. I won't be able to wait that long with everyone posting about the new songs and rubbing it in our faces, LOL!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:34 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Hi Juli! So, what are you gonna do? Wait? I don't think I can. I'll probably have to buy it online. It may cost more for shipping and all that, but Travis is my fave band and I don't buy many CDs, so it'll be worth it. I won't be able to wait that long with everyone posting about the new songs and rubbing it in our faces, LOL!

I just answered you this same question on T-chat haha.
I'm going to wait. Importing the album would cost me at least 1/4 of my salary, so I'm afraid it's not an option for me :o(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:41 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I just answered you this same question on T-chat haha.
I'm going to wait. Importing the album would cost me at least 1/4 of my salary, so I'm afraid it's not an option for me :o(

Oh, sorry! Didn't see it.

So why are you up so late?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:54 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

So why are you up so late?

No reason haha. I'm used to it and unless I'm exhausted (and sometimes even then) I can't go to bed before 3am :oP.
What about you? What time is it where you are?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:58 AM Quote
It's 1:58 a.m. ... and I'm hungry, lol.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:01 AM Quote
BrB. Gotta see what's in the fridge. My parents went to a wedding tonight and didn't bring me home any cake. I love wedding cake. I was very upset with them, lol.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:04 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
BrB. Gotta see what's in the fridge. My parents went to a wedding tonight and didn't bring me home any cake. I love wedding cake. I was very upset with them, lol.

Ohh! Too bad they didn't bring you any cake! As we'd say here, "fea la actitud!" (in literal english it'd be "ugly attitude"... it sounds stupid haha).
Good luck in your expedition to the fridge!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:13 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Ohh! Too bad they didn't bring you any cake! As we'd say here, "fea la actitud!" (in literal english it'd be "ugly attitude"... it sounds stupid haha).
Good luck in your expedition to the fridge!

It was an unsuccessful expedition. :( We have nothing that doesn't require cooking except for stupid granola bars.

So, what are your plans for the weekend? I know you hate shopping Juli, but I'm so excited. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom in downtown Birmingham. It's a super-rich, beautiful town with awesome shops. It's gonna be so much fun. I probably won't be able to afford anything, but it'll be fun, lol. Then I'm going to my friend's birthday party tomorrow night. Sunday...I don't know yet. Probably writing for work.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:15 AM Quote
hey ladies! what are you doing up so late? I'm beside myself about the release dates. :(

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:18 AM Quote
What release dates?

I just got finished watching the season finale of Psych! The night is still young! (not really, but y'know...I have turned into a night owl somehow. I used to be such an early bird. Humph!)

I think I may go take a really quick shower though, because I was out in the garden watering my plants and de-grasshoppering them and now I feel like I've got ants on me. There's so many ants and spiders out here. I swear, I never saw the sheer amount of snails in Cincinnati that I do every morning here in So-Cal. It's so weird.

Pages Previous 1...112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:55 PM
Thread Locked