Travis

no mp3???
matsimon
matsimon Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 2:56 AM Quote
nothing?? mp3 of the shows!! pleeeeeease!!

Re: no mp3???
oneofthe3
oneofthe3 Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 6:14 AM Quote
much as I'd love to hear them and the band have a pretty open and positive policy on bootlegs, I'm not sure they'd want to see the new songs plastered all over the net before they've had time to do them justice in the studio

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 12:01 PM Quote
Nope, no videos of new songs yet, but here's an mp3 of Lola from one of the videos someone took.

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 12:25 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Nope, no videos of new songs yet, but here's an mp3 of Lola from one of the videos someone took.

nice. :D

matsimon
matsimon Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
bootlegs not are piracy !

bootlegs are unofficial material!

what the problem?

oneofthe3
oneofthe3 Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
the band might not be happy about unfinished versions of songs stealthily recorded and encoded to lossy mp3 floating around the net ahead of the album being recorded and released.

alternatively they might not care, but i'm not sure it'd be right to assume that

and technically bootlegs are illegal, whether it's old or new songs.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
oneofthe3 wrote:
the band might not be happy about unfinished versions of songs stealthily recorded and encoded to lossy mp3 floating around the net ahead of the album being recorded and released.

alternatively they might not care, but i'm not sure it'd be right to assume that

Yeah, Fran said he'd prefer that copies aren't made, but that he know's it's quite likely to happen. We should assume they don't unlesss they tell it's it's OK, not the other way round.

Just because lots of people do it doesn't make something legal :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
Check out this thread

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sat 09 Feb, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
oneofthe3 wrote:

Yeah, Fran said he'd prefer that copies aren't made, but that he know's it's quite likely to happen. We should assume they don't unlesss they tell it's it's OK, not the other way round.

If Fran said so, then we have to torture ourselves waiting couple more months to hear the new materials. It seems they are not fully ready and these gigs are just unofficial showcase. But honestly, if there is any tiney tiny bits of bootlegs or videos floating around, I can't help downloading right away. hehe~
Except new songs, why not anyone post Sailing Away vid?

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sun 10 Feb, 2008 8:30 AM Quote
mayfly wrote:
oneofthe3 wrote:

If Fran said so, then we have to torture ourselves waiting couple more months to hear the new materials. It seems they are not fully ready and these gigs are just unofficial showcase. But honestly, if there is any tiney tiny bits of bootlegs or videos floating around, I can't help downloading right away. hehe~
Except new songs, why not anyone post Sailing Away vid?

yeahhhh, I wanna see Sailing Away.

we have to wait for the new stuff

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 10 Feb, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
oneofthe3 wrote:

And, do you remember what happened with old suposse travis songs? Like 7 candles and more...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:52 PM