Travis

Re: No videos?
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
I don't see any videos on your page man. :/ I just PMed Juli (bathroom window) and she can't fine 'em either and we are both listed as your youtube friends.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I don't see any videos on your page man. :/ I just PMed Juli (bathroom window) and she can't fine 'em either and we are both listed as your youtube friends.

Yeap. We can't see them :oP

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:47 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Yeap. We can't see them :oP

I can't either, and I'm also confirmed as his friend.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:47 PM Quote
Oh crap! Basically the one night I don't check the board is the one and only time I could've heard the new stuff. GAH! I'm guessung the band really doesn't want anyone other than who was in attendance to hear it yet. I suppose I can dig it, I just want my spoilers :(

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
I can see them in his faves bit but when i try to play em nothing happens.....If you copy and paste the acctual Url od the vids it says there private but i am a friend so i dunno whats happenin

I think youtube might have taken them down or somthing, could you maybe megaupload them or somthing ?.......Im Sure that way they would only be got by people on the board and everyone on here isnt going to not buy the album cause of a few vids

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:53 PM Quote
Oh! I see them in favorites too!!! But this damn MAC I use at work isn't playing them!

You junk!!! Play!! *bangs computer*

:/

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
Hmm I've missed all of this...so not heard any new songs yet. :( Definitely seems a bit of a conpiracy with posting new material online though. One minute they're up, the next they've not. TWT, can you tell us what the deal is with posting new material online...like what we can and can't do?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:57 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Hmm I've missed all of this...so not heard any new songs yet. :( Definitely seems a bit of a conpiracy with posting new material online though. One minute they're up, the next they've not. TWT, can you tell us what the deal is with posting new material online...like what we can and can't do?

That would be helpful.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Oh! I see them in favorites too!!! But this damn MAC I use at work isn't playing them!

It's not your computer, Nikki. I just keep on clicking on his favourites and nothing happens.
Maybe we should just face the fact that only the people who went/are going to the club tour are allowed to listen to the new material right now. Living in Argentina sucks.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
Now, I'm not a betting woman but, I would bet that any new material is off limits. But yea, web team, let's get an official statement.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

It's not your computer, Nikki. I just keep on clicking on his favourites and nothing happens.
Maybe we should just face the fact that only the people who went/are going to the club tour are allowed to listen to the new material right now. Living in Argentina sucks.

Yeah...I know. I just like to blame things on this mac because I hate it so much, lol.

Juli, I'm glad we at least got a chance to see the 6 videos before they were taken down last night. I'm fine with that :) It was a nice little glimpse of what's to come. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 8:08 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Yeah...I know. I just like to blame things on this mac because I hate it so much, lol.

Juli, I'm glad we at least got a chance to see the 6 videos before they were taken down last night. I'm fine with that :) It was a nice little glimpse of what's to come. :)

Lol. Then blame it on the mac :oP
I agree with you, we were lucky indeed :o)

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Lol. Then blame it on the mac :oP
I agree with you, we were lucky indeed :o)

Ugh, rub it in will ya!
Nah, only joking ;-) Just so typical that the vids came up right after I went to bed.. And I couldn't watch them this morning as there's no sound on the computers at work..

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 10:53 PM Quote
It seems these vids are working for some people, cause the play count has gone up i guess the whole private thing has gone wrong

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 11:01 PM Quote
Safe Side wrote:
It seems these vids are working for some people, cause the play count has gone up i guess the whole private thing has gone wrong

Unless John Smith is just playing them.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:48 PM