Travis

Re: Live Together, Die Alone: The Official LOST Thread
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I read on e online that (the tv diva) that Walt is coming back. Same actor. Guess they'll be some explanation...or maybe not.

I don't trust E! so I went searching on my own...

Ahem:
"We've always known Malcolm was going to grow faster than we could shoot the show. And we planned for it. Trust us. Please trust us. You'll see [Walt] again. But you're gonna have to be patient. Sorry."
-Damon Lindelof

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 1:12 PM Quote
When it comes to lost all I can really say is what the ...

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 1:14 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I read on e online that (the tv diva) that Walt is coming back. Same actor. Guess they'll be some explanation...or maybe not.

I don't trust E! so I went searching on my own...

Ahem:
"We've always known Malcolm was going to grow faster than we could shoot the show. And we planned for it. Trust us. Please trust us. You'll see [Walt] again. But you're gonna have to be patient. Sorry."
-Damon Lindelof

remember goodwin said before something about the children being special ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
I think I must have read he was coming back and someone squished it together in my mind with Michael's return. He is coming back though, just maybe not right away.

E! you are right to distrust. Trust the E! TV diva though. She and Damon L. are tight. He went to her wedding.

Last night was good. This was about as far away from last week's romantic and lovely episode(in terms of Desmond and Penny) this was the polar opposite. I was uber creeped out by Ben's, "You're MINE."

Ew.

Random: I met the guy who plays Goodwin last year.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 3:42 PM Quote

My Mammy always told me I was "special" ;p

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 1:22 AM Quote
SLIGHT SPOILER:

From the E!Online source:

Walt does appear in episode eight, but 100-percent-trustworthy sources tell me that during his blink-of-an-eye appearance, "He is exactly the size that a nine-year-old should be." And Walt's Island visitations are alluded to in episode 10, but that's it for explaining the mysteries of Walt for the rest of this much-shorter-than-it-should-be season four.

POSSIBLE SPOILER BUT JUST A THEORY I HEARD

What if Ben's spy on the boat is Michael??

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 3:18 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

What if Ben's spy on the boat is Michael??

thats what alot of people have been suspecting. I suspect it's that Russian who killed Charlie . he would have the knowledge on how to trash a radio

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 3:36 AM Quote
He is. I bet your 10 dollars it's Michael. I've been banking on that since the get go. Plus the actor's (Harold Perrineau<-- sp?) name has been in the opening credits since the beginning of the season.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 3:44 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
He is. I bet your 10 dollars it's Michael. I've been banking on that since the get go. Plus the actor's (Harold Perrineau<-- sp?) name has been in the opening credits since the beginning of the season.

ok it'll be him then if he's in the credits

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 9:39 AM Quote
It's going to be the biggest anti-climax ever if they think that people haven't sussed it out yet.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

They actually addressed that in the podcast because someone said that was such a spoiler. They explained that it's in the contract so there's nothing they can do about it.

I hope there is some twist since this seems to be what everyone thinks. Thinking it through though I can't imagine he is the best spy though because certainly the crew isn't going to get into hard core details in front of a dude who just drove up in a motorboat that certainly had to have come from the island.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 11:07 PM Quote
anyone else thinks that the phonecall between des and penny in "the constant" was the best lost scene ever??
aww, loved it! <3

hehe. ^^

th74
th74 Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 2:06 AM Quote
Holy episode Batman! Next week looks really good! Oh, and my Sawyer nickname is Brainpan.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 2:25 PM Quote
Last night was really good and sad.

Random theory:
Remember in last season's finale Jack goes to a funeral and there is no one there? It's hard to imagine that was someone from the Oceanic 6 because there would have been more hoopla over the death.

I've heard some people say Michael but I wonder if it's Walt. And Michael is still on the island like Jin (whose tombstone is the date of the crash but I think he sacrificed himself so she could leave)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
whatta waste of Zoe Bell

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:21 AM