Travis

Re: If Fran, Andy,Dougie and Neil fist fought, who would win
TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 8:03 PM Quote
I remember taking a myspace quiz on which Travis member I was, I got Neil and it said he'd be the one that would stand up for the others in a fight so I always thought it'd be Neil, but then again it's just what whoever made up the quiz thought lol. So I think Neil because of that quiz and he does look like a big guy in a fight, but then Fran has his blackbelt up his sleeve.

By the way that quiz is here: Which Travis Member Are You?

Edit: I'll actually make a new thread for the quiz, I think it is deserving of one if anyone wanted to try it and didn't open this thread.

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 8:11 PM Quote
everybody says neil!! but i think dougie would.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
In an interview once, Fran was asked
"Who'd win in a fight, Travis or Coldplay?"
and he said
"You lot think we're a bunch of pussies, don't you? Well, you're sort of right, but we do have Neil, our drummer. If there was a fight with Coldplay, everyone would die, and Neil would be left standing, waving someone's leg in the air. Our drummer could give Coldplay a doing on his own"
So I'd say Neil (i'd say him anyway, coz i love him :)

varz
varz Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
and he said
"You lot think we're a bunch of pussies, don't you? Well, you're sort of right, but we do have Neil, our drummer. If there was a fight with Coldplay, everyone would die, and Neil would be left standing, waving someone's leg in the air. Our drummer could give Coldplay a doing on his own"

Hahahaha, I remember that interview! Made me laugh so much, just the mental image of Neil standing waving a leg around!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 10:31 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
and he said

Well I'd say Fran has already answered this question!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 5:19 PM