Travis

Re: F*cking Roomates
morticiaaddams
morticiaaddams Posted Fri 08 May, 2009 10:16 PM Quote
Maybe they are getting you ready for husbands..I love mine dearly but seriously if he gets home at 3am I would think he wouldn't turn on the light and tell me everything that happened at work..but he does..lol.
I get up for work 5 days a week at 3:30 on the weekends I kind of like to sleep. If I did that to him he would be pissed I just don't get pissed fast enough I guess..I am a mom at heart and usually just listen to him and then decide if I want to get up or not..
but hey thats probably half my fault should have kick that in the bud sooner. I guess I am just happy he still wants to wake me up after almost 17 years of marriage.

Seriously I haven't read this whole thread but I hope it is better or gets better for you. That has got to suck everyday. You would think they would give you a break now and again.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 3:37 PM Quote
Dubz is this the case of the disappearing story?? Give us another installment por favor.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 3:49 PM Quote
I was thinking the same thing, Anne! C'mon, Dubz, I need my entertainment for the day :D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 5:03 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Dubz is this the case of the disappearing story?? Give us another installment por favor.

I asked him about it in the D.A.N.C.E. thread

Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Decide to let it "hang" over the weekend, the next installment will be soon.

Dubz

Be patient little ones.

The Curious Case of The Disappearing Flatmate
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 3:12 PM Quote
Chapter 4 The Quiet Time

The next couple of weeks were normal enough. Tony was a pain in the arse, because he told Stuart and Vicky the same stories over and over again, but to be honest he was totally harmless, just annoying. He did make a pass at one of Vicky’s friends, which was quite amusing as Vicky’s Friend would have chewed him up and spat him out. She was a girl with street smarts who also happened to be “top heavy” Tony arrived home one night to find the two girls getting ready for a night on the town. Tony was introduced, and then he spent the next fifteen minutes commenting on how women with her “personality” & “looks” were revered in Indonesia, all the time looking at her chest instead of her face. Vicky was a little embarrassed and “creeped out” but her friend laughed it off and told Vicky just to ignore it as she had.

A few days later it was the weekend, Stuart, Vicky and Marie, another friend of Vicky’s were sitting in the living area watching TV and drinking a bottle of wine, Just chatting and laughing. Tony arrived home and was introduced. This time he wasn’t that interested as Marie had a much “smaller personality”. He complained that his colleagues were having a party and he was expected to go but he was too tired. Stuart and Vicky told him “Aw get your arse out to the party, you’ll enjoy it once you get there” etc. Tony eventually agreed and fecked off, after about an hour he reappeared, he hadn’t enjoyed it and was so tired he was going to bed, the lads wished him goodnight and carried on with their movie, about five minutes later Tony stuck his head around the door to inform the flatmates “I’m just going for a pee”, Vicky and Stuart found this extremely weird as they did not need to know this and he had never announced his toilet habits before.

The following Saturday morning Stuart and Vicky were home, after typical Friday nights, i.e. both of them were hanging. Vicky espec as she had just finished her first week on the wards and had celebrated with her college buddies. At 8:00 Vicky was awakened by the water pump going on and off constantly for about twenty minutes and the slamming of doors. Stuart who was in a state of catatonia was brought out of it about 8:20 by the same noises. Vicky and Stuart got up and ventured into the kitchen, glasses of lucozade were needed. By this point Tony had retreated into his bedroom, thinking it was over Stuart and Vicky decide to let it slide and return to bed and speak to him later. Stuart’s head had barely hit the pillow again when the slamming of doors and then the washing machine. Stuart had had enough, he got back out of bed walked into the kitchen and turned off the machine this was still before 9am on a Saturday morning. Tony emerged from his room and Stuart explained to him, very diplomatically, that he was trying to sleep and had turned off the machine. Tony was extremely apologetic. Stuart then felt a bit shitty but he really did need his sleep. Amy arrived shortly afterwards as Tony had invited her over for breakfast, a plan that in the circumstances Tony thought they should change and they decided to go to Amy’s for breakfast instead. After which Tony reappeared and asked Stuart for directions to an address as he had to deliver a suitcase to a friend who was travelling to France, Stuart was glad to help him out and also clear the air, a the last thing he wanted was to create an atmosphere. For the whole weekend Tony did nothing but apologize to Vicky and Stuart for awakening them, this soon became more than a little annoying. On the Sunday Tony remarked he hated the weekend as it was so boring, Stuart found this very strange from a man who had also often remarked he was so tired and was looking forward to the weekend to lie around watching DVDs. On the Monday evening Tony arrived home and told Vicky and Stuart he was being sent to Italy by Apple for training, Stuart and Vicky were well impressed, a free junket to Italy, Tony told them he was leaving the following Monday and that it would be constant work, Vicky and Stuart were less impressed. Then the plans were changed Tony told Stuart his flight had now been changed to straight after work on Friday evening so at least he would get a weekend in Italy. Tony also remarked that three of his team were out sick and as such he had to be in work the following day at 5am. Stuart told him he understood and of course he could make noise at 4am as there was nothing he could do about it, it was only at the weekends he would like a bit of peace and quiet. Tony left for work at 5am that morning...

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 3:41 PM Quote
lurving the saga

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
Thanks, Dubz!

Wow, this Tony guy is quite peculiar, isn't he? Lol, and I love how he talked about the women's "personalities" hehe.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 3:58 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
lurving the saga

If we make it a film, you my mazn are doing the screenplay !!

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 4:00 PM Quote
Excellent installment.

mili
mili Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 5:21 PM Quote
I'm enjoying this, but a bit disturbed by the Finnish angle.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 5:30 PM Quote
like sand through the hourglass...these are the Dubz of our Lives.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 6:32 PM Quote
mili wrote:

The names/places have been altered. I can assure you it wasn't Finland.

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 6:50 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
mili wrote:

Dubz

If you go back a few pages you can see what countries were really involved.

mili
mili Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 7:33 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
mili wrote:

Dubz

If you go back a few pages you can see what countries were really involved.

I missed that! Finland prob. comes from those bizarre bottles his previous flat mate left behind…

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 8:55 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
lurving the saga

If we make it a film, you my mazn are doing the screenplay !!

Dubz

groovy , spposedly printing mogwai tomorrow or thursday

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:42 PM