Travis

Re: F*cking Roomates
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
Haha, you guys are awesome. Yeah, I was planning on exacting my revenge in the form of a male visitor in the room... but visitation ends at 12am so... but yeah, that'd teach them.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 7:30 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Nikki wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
banana as a phone.

doo doo deee doo dee dooo

ding dong ding dong ding dong ding

BANANA PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Please, somebody else tell me they know what I'm talking about. Else type 'bananaphone' into youtube)

My cellular, bananular phoooone!

ring-ring-ring-ring-ring
BANANA PHONE!

Is that the one that goes "it's no baloney, I love my pony"? or somat...with badgers popping up everywhere? Bonkers.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 4:59 AM Quote
My roommates, are f*cking b*tches.

Excuse the language. I am so mad right now I could... I don't know... I'm pissed.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:00 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I am so mad right now I could...

Put a banana in their tailpipe?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:05 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
I am so mad right now I could...

Put a banana in their tailpipe?

Banana's are good!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:06 AM Quote
Oooooo...

I am fuming. I was thinking more along the lines of... putting Nair in their shampoo or something like that. That's how extremely pissed I am.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:07 AM Quote
Okay, I'll ask. What did they do this time? Same thing? Something eviler?

:(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:15 AM Quote
I take it they didn't like you telling them to take their late night phone conversations outside?

:/ If so, that's just rude, seriously. I say go with the Nair Lauren! lol. j/k :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:18 AM Quote
Okay... here we go:

So tonite we were planning on going out. I was going to call the guy I had my non-date with instead, but I figured since things have started to cool off with the Roomies, we could use a little girls night out. So, we were going to go to a dorm party. We had dabbled in the idea of going to this club called H2O, but Candice one of my roommates said that she didn't have any money to take the metro there and she didn't want to borrow any unless it was a necessity. So, we decide on the dorm party. I went up the hall to ask one of our neighbors what they were doing for the night, and I told them we were going to the Carver dorm party. She started to say how she was going to go to that but that it cost $3. So I run to my other roommate Shasta and say, "Oh that costs $3, so what are we going to do?" I go down the hall to double check to see if the rumor was true and the girls at the other end confirmed it to be so. They said that they were thinking about going to club H2O since it was free all night, and there's a shuttle that leaves the dorm every half an hour to take people and it brings them back. So we decide on the club since it's completely free. I run and take a shower and on my way out the door Candice says, "You DO realize we're trying to leave in an hour, right?" But I tell her I'm fast. So I take a shower, shave my legs (I add in this detail because I cut myself pretty badly in the process), and I'm ready in 45 minutes. But guess who's not: Shasta and Candice, and we're pushing 11:00. The whole time Candice keeps on telling us to leave her and go without her because she doesn't want to go, but she still continues to get ready despite "not wanting to go."I was all for it since I was ready on time (and since Candice had bitched at me for showering late.) But Shasta insisted that we shouldn't leave anyone behind. So at 11:30 we walk downstairs and find that there are no more shuttles waiting. I knew this was going to happen. So I silently walked back up to the room, took my hair out, took out my contacts, took off my outfit and put my pj's on. Then they come up 5 minutes later, get their coats and say something about walking to the dorm party (completely ignoring my existence I might add...), which if we review what I said before, CANDICE said she didn't have any fucking money, I'm wondering how she's going to get in. I sit before you listening to Hail to the Thief and silently cursing my dumb ass roommates.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:35 AM Quote
Maybe Shasta gave Candice the $3? But still...why would they ignore you and not even ask if you wanted to go? Especially since you guys were all going to do something together originally. That's lame.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:37 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Maybe Shasta gave Candice the $3? But still...why would they ignore you and not even ask if you wanted to go? Especially since you guys were all going to do something together originally. That's lame.

I concur. Next time, ditch them for the shuttle. :P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:37 AM Quote
More importantly...who is Mr. non-date guy? Is this the same guy you went with to see the exorcist steps?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
More importantly...who is Mr. non-date guy? Is this the same guy you went with to see the exorcist steps?

Yes.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 5:44 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Yes.

Ah ha. So why non-date? What's the deal? Just a friend? No romantic spark? (you can tell me if I'm being too nosey, lol)

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 7:29 AM Quote
sorry to hear that your friday night was a bust. lauren, that was a RAW deal your roomies left you with! dunno what to say here, but i hope your weekend turns around for the better. i lived in the dorms too (2 yrs!) but i was the roomie who was always out and about (with my best friend who lived in the bldg next door).

good choice on music btw. i'd be listening to HTTT too. but i'm actually typing with cheetos fingers which quite hard to do ;-P

oh yeah, and what's going on with the non-date date?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:06 AM