Travis

Re: Heath Ledger
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 3:43 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I'm sorry someone is dead but hey others are dead through no fault of their own, he's messing with drugs, you pays your money you takes your chance.

I don't think he was messing with drugs. The report said that they found sleeping pills but there was no evidence to suggest that he took them in effort to kill himself. Even with the autopsy we'll probably never know what happened. It's just a sad, tragic situation.

I guarantee it....he od'd on sleeping pills...writing is on the wall....

Yes, I know that, but it like I said, we'll probably never now what actually happened.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 6:02 AM Quote
It's always a tragedy when someone this young dies, and especially when they leave children behind. What's even worse in this case is that the gossip magazines (and other media, I'm sure) will speculate forever whether he comitted suicide or OD'd or whatever.

What I find curious though is that he died in a flat belonging to one of the Olsen twins... Aren't they supposed to be all-American, wholesome girls?

sakuras
sakuras Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 7:04 AM Quote
I've just heard the news in my bed, and what a terrible wake up! I was so happy to see him in the new Batman, and I still but it's going to be sad. But right now I'm thinking of his wife Michelle Williams and most of all their little daughter, I know what it is growing up without a dad, and you can be sure it's not a good thing whatever's your name. It's going to be a sad day :'(

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 9:43 AM Quote
I woke up this morning to read a message from my friend which simply said that Heath Ledger has died.
After that, I've been feeling like a ghost, not even thinking what I'm doing and I'm still shaking from the shock.
He was one of my favourite actors and especially the last three years I've watched basically his every move in his career.
Since I first heard about the new Batman movie I've been eagerly waiting to see it because Heath is going to be stunning in it. It will be horrible to see his last work.

There were sleeping pills in the room, but I won't believe that it was a suicide.

If I wouldn't know better I'd say my heart is broken. Damn you Heath, damn you.

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 9:45 AM Quote
sakuras wrote:
I've just heard the news in my bed, and what a terrible wake up! I was so happy to see him in the new Batman, and I still but it's going to be sad. But right now I'm thinking of his wife Michelle Williams and most of all their little daughter, I know what it is growing up without a dad, and you can be sure it's not a good thing whatever's your name. It's going to be a sad day :'(

Michelle and Heath broke up few months ago, which actually makes it even more terrible. And yes, poor little Mathilda, I can't say how sad I am for her.

My friend is going to watch Brokeback Mountain with me today, says it's good shock treatment lol. I'm always depressed after that movie, but now I don't know if I can make it alive haha.

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 10:36 AM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
I woke up this morning to read a message from my friend which simply said that Heath Ledger has died.
After that, I've been feeling like a ghost, not even thinking what I'm doing and I'm still shaking from the shock.
He was one of my favourite actors and especially the last three years I've watched basically his every move in his career.
Since I first heard about the new Batman movie I've been eagerly waiting to see it because Heath is going to be stunning in it. It will be horrible to see his last work.

There were sleeping pills in the room, but I won't believe that it was a suicide.

If I wouldn't know better I'd say my heart is broken. Damn you Heath, damn you.

I know exactly how u feel. I'm so sad. I can't really believe it. He's been one of my fave actors since I saw him in 10 Things I Hate About You 9 years ago. Don't think will be able to watch the new Batman film esp not at the cinema ='(

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:03 PM Quote
I find it sad that he has passed away. :-( He was a really great actor who had a good future ahead of him. What makes it even more sad is that his 2 year old daughter won't get to know her father. :-(

There's all this talk about him passing away because of drugs and what not. Now even if that's the case, who's anyone of us to judge?! The disrespectfulness I've seen in this thread is awful. A human being has just passed away, so how about showing a bit of respect or just keep quiet?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:08 PM Quote
To be fair though, people should be allowed to share their opinion or viewpoint, and not everyone is going to feel the same. I see your point but I don't think anyone should demand that people with differing views 'keep quiet'.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:10 PM Quote
Well I think it's maybe that there are so many other people who dont get the respect they deserve when they die that pisses some people off. I'm sure they mean no disrespect to Heath Ledger! (But I can't help but think if he did overdose on pills, then he kinda brought it on himself..)

Ultimately the main thing I'm thinking is that life's for living, we're all gonna go at some point, so let's just enjoy it while we're here.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:17 PM Quote
Yeah of course. But, I've not demanded anyone to keep quiet. It was a suggestion. :-) I just think it's wrong and disrespectful to say the things that's been said about someone who just passed away.

Esteban wrote:
To be fair though, people should be allowed to share their opinion or viewpoint, and not everyone is going to feel the same. I see your point but I don't think anyone should demand that people with differing views 'keep quiet'.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
Yeah of course. But, I've not demanded anyone to keep quiet. It was a suggestion. :-) I just think it's wrong and disrespectful to say the things that's been said about someone who just passed away.

Esteban wrote:

Sure, I didn't mean you personally, just generally!

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
I read this morning the news. I'm not a fan of him, but it's always sad when somebody young dies.

dok
dok Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
Guys, TMZ has learned Heath Ledger was sick with pneumonia when he died today in NY = No Drugs or suicide !

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
that nutjob wacko West virginia Baptist minister is planning to protest at his funeral since he had played a homosexual in a movie , WTF !

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 2:53 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
that nutjob wacko West virginia Baptist minister is planning to protest at his funeral since he had played a homosexual in a movie , WTF !

Grrr that meks me so angry!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:31 AM